Heavy/Scratch: Classics LioKaiser project, WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wheeljaxx, Feb 28, 2007.

1. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    hey josh about the pic you did for wheel jax i was wondering if you could take the bot and put it in a space background id love to see that. and jaxx yes i treasure mine every day i need to order some of the paints to do touch ups and the sort from shipping. Oh and btw do you remeber what we talked about the last time i pm'ed you if not ill pm u again about it . reason i want the space background josh is cause i still want to make my box for these guys got the styro done for em but am still trying to find a good stock of paperboard with printable side to do the box.
    Been working with gimp trying to get it ready but the chemo treatments are taking there toll in that been very tired and weak. but ya to both wheeljaxx and josh im glad im one of the fantastic four that got one and josh i havent seen the finished version yet so im doin that now.

2. jtuarus

Ebay:
    hey josh about the pic you did for wheel jax i was wondering if you could take the bot and put it in a space background id love to see that. and jaxx yes i treasure mine every day i need to order some of the paints to do touch ups and the sort from shipping. Oh and btw do you remeber what we talked about the last time i pm'ed you if not ill pm u again about it . reason i want the space background josh is cause i still want to make my box for these guys got the styro done for em but am still trying to find a good stock of paperboard with printable side to do the box.
    Been working with gimp trying to get it ready but the chemo treatments are taking there toll in that been very tired and weak. but ya to both wheeljaxx and josh im glad im one of the fantastic four that got one and josh i havent seen the finished version yet so im doin that now.

3. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

ok. VERY VERY VERY BAD DAY!!

my #1 portrait lense went to hell and i need a new one FAST, or i'm out of work.

i've decided to do a few more liokaisers now, as well as re-print some PEPSI prime 1984 stickers, so i can pay for the new $900 lense i need to get to replace the one that broke. If any one knows SLR lenses, they are not cheap.

there were a few of you who Pm'd me about having me do more, and i've sent you a reply.

Anyone who wants one now, due to the time and urgency of the matter, and the lengh of time i've been doing these already, i'm doing enough to get me the $900 i need for the lense only, and that is 4 (need the 4th to cover the tax) if you want one, and they all come in around the same time, i can get them to you faster by doing an assembly line method i used on the last two i did, where it would take only 3 weeks or so, rather than 5 or 6.

i'm freaking out like none before right now, and i have no choice but to do more to pay the bill for my new lense.

PLEASE HELP!!

4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

ok. VERY VERY VERY BAD DAY!!

my #1 portrait lense went to hell and i need a new one FAST, or i'm out of work.

i've decided to do a few more liokaisers now, as well as re-print some PEPSI prime 1984 stickers, so i can pay for the new $900 lense i need to get to replace the one that broke. If any one knows SLR lenses, they are not cheap.

there were a few of you who Pm'd me about having me do more, and i've sent you a reply.

Anyone who wants one now, due to the time and urgency of the matter, and the lengh of time i've been doing these already, i'm doing enough to get me the $900 i need for the lense only, and that is 4 (need the 4th to cover the tax) if you want one, and they all come in around the same time, i can get them to you faster by doing an assembly line method i used on the last two i did, where it would take only 3 weeks or so, rather than 5 or 6.

i'm freaking out like none before right now, and i have no choice but to do more to pay the bill for my new lense.

PLEASE HELP!!

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ooh....that's one really bad day. I even know SLR lenses, and yeah, they aren't cheap. I'd be all over buying one from you, but, I don't have the money for one, and won't be able to save up enough for one for quite some time (not saying that you've overpriced them, just that I'm poor, lol). Good luck. I'm sure there are 4 people out there with enough money to buy them.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ooh....that's one really bad day. I even know SLR lenses, and yeah, they aren't cheap. I'd be all over buying one from you, but, I don't have the money for one, and won't be able to save up enough for one for quite some time (not saying that you've overpriced them, just that I'm poor, lol). Good luck. I'm sure there are 4 people out there with enough money to buy them.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Sorry to hear Wheeljaxx,I hope you get a new lense for camera soon.

You know Wheeljaxx my Avatar is your Classics Jagura made from your Classics Mirage/Liokiaser.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Sorry to hear Wheeljaxx,I hope you get a new lense for camera soon.

You know Wheeljaxx my Avatar is your Classics Jagura made from your Classics Mirage/Liokiaser.

9. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

wicked. i didnt know there was any made other than teh full liokaiser. any of the others available?

Also, for all those who have Pm'd me in the last few minutes, and for those with the same questions

1) the cost is $300
    2) all 6 bots need to be supplied: 1 jetfire (with launchers and gun) 2 starscreams ( or skywarps) 1 astrotrain, 1 tank megatron, 1 mirage.
    3) half is due upfront, the remainder, plus return shipping is due when completed.
    4) includes stickers, and all mod kit parts
    5) i am eating the cost of making the new molds to get these started ASAP
    6) all payments through paypal.
    7) payment arrangments CAN be made, PM with offers.
    8) Mod kits with all mod parts and stickers are offered agian, $60+ shipping
    9) I'm desperate. :( 

edit:
    I should also point out that i'm having a print sale as well on all my photography. Any pics you see on any of my sites is available in a 5x7 or 8x10 ( some pics are exceptions) 5x7= $8
    8x10 = 15
    come matted and ready to hang.
    LIMITED TIME.

10. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

wicked. i didnt know there was any made other than teh full liokaiser. any of the others available?

Also, for all those who have Pm'd me in the last few minutes, and for those with the same questions

1) the cost is $300
    2) all 6 bots need to be supplied: 1 jetfire (with launchers and gun) 2 starscreams ( or skywarps) 1 astrotrain, 1 tank megatron, 1 mirage.
    3) half is due upfront, the remainder, plus return shipping is due when completed.
    4) includes stickers, and all mod kit parts
    5) i am eating the cost of making the new molds to get these started ASAP
    6) all payments through paypal.
    7) payment arrangments CAN be made, PM with offers.
    8) Mod kits with all mod parts and stickers are offered agian, $60+ shipping
    9) I'm desperate. :( 

edit:
    I should also point out that i'm having a print sale as well on all my photography. Any pics you see on any of my sites is available in a 5x7 or 8x10 ( some pics are exceptions) 5x7= $8
    8x10 = 15
    come matted and ready to hang.
    LIMITED TIME.

11. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

yeah actually there are

[​IMG]
    full liokaiser(which you know
    [​IMG]
    leozak
    [​IMG]
    killbison
    [​IMG]
    hellbat
    [​IMG]
    gaihawk
    [​IMG]
    drillhorn
    [​IMG]
    jargua

only jargua has been done by maximus

12. Ripclaw

Ripclaw DementedDino1

yeah actually there are

[​IMG]
    full liokaiser(which you know
    [​IMG]
    leozak
    [​IMG]
    killbison
    [​IMG]
    hellbat
    [​IMG]
    gaihawk
    [​IMG]
    drillhorn
    [​IMG]
    jargua

only jargua has been done by maximus

13. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

OMG holy f**king sheit (!!!)

*quoted every pic for it's awesomeness*

14. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

OMG holy f**king sheit (!!!)

*quoted every pic for it's awesomeness*

15. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    Appreciate it?

Understatement?

:wink: 

16. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    Appreciate it?

Understatement?

:wink: 

17. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

you guys have no idea what it's meant to me to get all the positive response i'v gotten since the first tid bits i posted months ago. i feel like i've left my mark on the fandom and i can fade away to legend

18. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

you guys have no idea what it's meant to me to get all the positive response i'v gotten since the first tid bits i posted months ago. i feel like i've left my mark on the fandom and i can fade away to legend

19. jtuarus

Ebay:
    ummm no sorry jaxx no fadingaway for you i just wont allow it now get to work and make more fine pieces of art that make me want to go broke. it is a shame about ur lens and ne 1 that doesnt pick up on this series is nutz by the way jaxx im sending u a pm

20. jtuarus

Ebay:
    ummm no sorry jaxx no fadingaway for you i just wont allow it now get to work and make more fine pieces of art that make me want to go broke. it is a shame about ur lens and ne 1 that doesnt pick up on this series is nutz by the way jaxx im sending u a pm