Heavy/Scratch: Classics LioKaiser project, WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wheeljaxx, Feb 28, 2007.

1. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

Well gang, it's been a slice, but the Very last classic liokaiser is 90% done, the last mod kit is in the mail, the part molds are useless now and i just finished Optimal Convoy's comision.

my GF moved in while i was away at botcon, and a few weeks ago her kitten knocked over my Classics liokaiser, and he smashed. So, to the last two recipiants, i've stuck an unbroken bot each into your sets, so that mine can live on forever in yours.

It is Done!.

2. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

Well gang, it's been a slice, but the Very last classic liokaiser is 90% done, the last mod kit is in the mail, the part molds are useless now and i just finished Optimal Convoy's comision.

my GF moved in while i was away at botcon, and a few weeks ago her kitten knocked over my Classics liokaiser, and he smashed. So, to the last two recipiants, i've stuck an unbroken bot each into your sets, so that mine can live on forever in yours.

It is Done!.

3. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

man, cats are the death of transformers collecting, I'd swear! mark, I'm real sorry your baby got destroyed. maybe it's a sign that you're destined to only ever own an original g1! :thumb 

4. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

man, cats are the death of transformers collecting, I'd swear! mark, I'm real sorry your baby got destroyed. maybe it's a sign that you're destined to only ever own an original g1! :thumb 

5. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

It was. i got Leozack with his breastbartner at botcon, a repro head from a trade TFmaster made before he passed away, and just won a guyhawk last week on e-bay for $9. I have hellbat and jaguar on the way from megamus, so 4 out of 6 aint bad.

I'm not upset, nor have was i when it happened. I"ve got 4 more babies out there, and as long as their owners appreciate them, i'm good.

6. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

It was. i got Leozack with his breastbartner at botcon, a repro head from a trade TFmaster made before he passed away, and just won a guyhawk last week on e-bay for $9. I have hellbat and jaguar on the way from megamus, so 4 out of 6 aint bad.

I'm not upset, nor have was i when it happened. I"ve got 4 more babies out there, and as long as their owners appreciate them, i'm good.

7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    $9? VERY nice man. Hellbat & Gaihawk are the nastiest ones to get hold of; for the others you can always repaint the (FAR easier to get hold of) Euro Rescue Force figures if you can't track them down.

8. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    $9? VERY nice man. Hellbat & Gaihawk are the nastiest ones to get hold of; for the others you can always repaint the (FAR easier to get hold of) Euro Rescue Force figures if you can't track them down.

9. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

Yeah, $9.00 Us. Came from a collector in NB, about 5 hours away from me. i've gotten alot of stuff from him in the past, he has another up now for $9 too, but missing his nose cone.

Can't wait to get my trade from Megamus. Hellbat and Jaguar FTW!!
    I have the 5% smaller KO, and can use the drillhorn and killbison from that for a while i guess.

10. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

Yeah, $9.00 Us. Came from a collector in NB, about 5 hours away from me. i've gotten alot of stuff from him in the past, he has another up now for $9 too, but missing his nose cone.

Can't wait to get my trade from Megamus. Hellbat and Jaguar FTW!!
    I have the 5% smaller KO, and can use the drillhorn and killbison from that for a while i guess.

11. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    man

too awesome

just too awesome

im only sad i didnt have the spare cash to buy a set while i could have!
    still, it was a blast drawing him. glad you like your pic [i can repost it in here if you want but its up on my deviantart page and i posted it around all the boards].

anyways, yeah. awesome

i'll definately have to draw these guys again :D 

12. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    man

too awesome

just too awesome

im only sad i didnt have the spare cash to buy a set while i could have!
    still, it was a blast drawing him. glad you like your pic [i can repost it in here if you want but its up on my deviantart page and i posted it around all the boards].

anyways, yeah. awesome

i'll definately have to draw these guys again :D 

13. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

OHHH, i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics you did for me. I have them framed and matted side by side in the same frame. And i have the optimus pic framed and matted as well.

And it wouldbe cool if you did more of him, maybe a remake of the G1 stlye box, with them as individuals, or you know, he can pop up ina comic book page or something, LOL

14. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

OHHH, i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics you did for me. I have them framed and matted side by side in the same frame. And i have the optimus pic framed and matted as well.

And it wouldbe cool if you did more of him, maybe a remake of the G1 stlye box, with them as individuals, or you know, he can pop up ina comic book page or something, LOL

15. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    technically 5 babies. Don't forget the one I copied from you. As it also has your repro head and waist. I matched it exactly to your pics.

16. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    technically 5 babies. Don't forget the one I copied from you. As it also has your repro head and waist. I matched it exactly to your pics.

17. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

never did see pics of yours....

18. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

never did see pics of yours....

19. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:

:D 

hehehe

yeah. i was actually gonna ask if itd be alright to maybe have them show up as cameo/bkg characters in my little classics comic

i think thatd be rad >:}

20. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:

:D 

hehehe

yeah. i was actually gonna ask if itd be alright to maybe have them show up as cameo/bkg characters in my little classics comic

i think thatd be rad >:}