Customs: classics legends G1 Bumblebee

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by KowBot, Dec 18, 2009.

1. KowBot

KowBot Well-Known Member

I recently got a Legends class G1 Bumblebee and was wondering if anyone could give some advice. I want him to have arms like the cartoon not the car side arms he has. Also, I would like to know the best way to get rid of his clown feet. Thanks.

2. mrfang2

mrfang2 leader of team rejects

News Credits:
    wish i could help, but my area is ful of :scalper  s

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

1) Do you mind parts forming?

2) Either of those mods you mentioned would probably wreck the car mode, and i personally doubt there's enough room to retract both arms far enough inside his torso to still fit the car doors.

3) It really depends on what you mean by 'getting rid of his clown feet'. Bumblebee's always had that sort of feet, perhaps a bit shorter than the Universe legends one has. So, short of removing the feet and replacing them altogether with modified G1 parts, the only choice i can think of is to remove the feet altogether in bot mode, and build another set that is to your liking. Actually, probably the same applies for the arms.

4) In case it isn't plainly obviously, both above suggestions require parts-forming, i.e. the arms and feet would have to be taken off for robot mode, replaced by scratchbuilt ones. Hopefully the pros around here have a better suggestion, but that's all i can think of right now...

4. KowBot

KowBot Well-Known Member

Oh well :( 

5. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
  6. Treadshot A1

Yeah, Big Hank's legends are very good. However, what might work on jazz probably won't work so well on Bumblebee, as while there is a lot of room to fit the old arms on (as part of the legs, hanging off the doors, etc.), and lots of room inside to stow the new arms on Jazz, Bumblebee is full of telescoping joints, meaning that all the hollow room inside his torso and feet have to be left hollow, or the vehicle mode won't work.

7. Howling

Howling I'M NOT A GUY!!!

News Credits:
  8. Treadshot A1

That would be a question better pm'ed to him personally.