Classics in uk

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by rodster6, Feb 4, 2007.

1. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Does anyone know if the Skywarp/Ultrmagnus box set will be released in the UK? I was hoping classics would be the new main line taking over from Cybertron but looks like its just a fill in til the new cartoon which from what i can tell has nothing to do with classics. The art style I've seen that may be used on the show looks silly too IMO.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm not sure, but I'm thinking it will. The classics line is a filler till the movie stuff comes out. Just curious, but where have you seen any art designs for the next cartoon?

3. Mixmaster

Mixmaster logh ghot SIS yoD TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't think that set will ever come to the UK. The set is a Target exclusive in the US, but is readily available from Hong Kong sellers on eBay, but for how much longer I don't know.

4. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Off the top of my head the last Target exclusive TF set was Checkpoint and Prowl, and that didn't make it to the U.K.

On top of that, store exclusive TFs tend to filter thru to the U.K after they're done in the U.S but the fact that TF lines usually run about 6 months behind in Europe means they arrive relatively early in the (U.K.) lifespan of the line.

Trouble is in the U.K Classics is only really a few months behind the U.S, movie toys are scheduled for release in Europe at exactly the same as the U.S.

It's hard to say for sure but a combination of factors would seem to make it unlikely.

5. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I cant remember where I saw it to be honest. it was on a message board on another transformers site i think. Looked like the characters were inflated ballons robots.

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Nothing official has been shown yet. If it had, we'd have posted it up on the frontpage. Bookmark the frontpage and then as soon as we know something you'll know too!