Classics/Generations Dinobots?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ladiesman217643, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Ladiesman217643

Ladiesman217643 Well-Known Member

HEY! What up transformer fans?!?!

So as we Dinobot fans all know, Fall of Cyberton kicked ass with the Dinobots, even if Sludge didn't make it, and In spring we'll be able to get our hands on a Voyager sized FOC Grimlock! Im absolutely stoked, Ive wanted a new grimlock figure ever since I first saw Grim's FOC disign, But Wait a minute, Grimlock is great and all, but What about SLAG, (Slug) Swoop, and Snarl? will they get a FOC Generations treatment? The last "FULL" team of Dinobots was the Animated toy line, which I never really cared for, and even if we cant get their FOC forms, how about just some plane classics style? OR go WAY beond and gives us some new MP's. I would personally like to See Slag and Swoop get figures, Snarl can go either way, and Sluge would just be a bonus, we already got a Classics/Henkei Grimlock, and the up-in-coming FOC Grimlock, so why not AT LEAST 2 more? we finally got all the seekers, with Sunstorm being the only exception, and We also got the Lambo twins, and the DATSUN trio (PROWL/BLUESTREAK/SMOKESCREEN) so come' on hasbro! Give us at least Swoop and Slag, weather in FOC style or Classics, and To my Fellow Dinobot fans, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? Do want more dinobot figures? Who your favorite? Would you prefer FOC or Classics style? Did you like the FOC dinobot's origin and character styles? PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!

2. hoosierdaddy04

hoosierdaddy04 The Lord of Diecast

Correction the last FULL Dinobot team was G1 not Animated and I doubt any others will make the FOC line sorry. Yes I want to see them all. Favorite is Slag. FOC so far. Eh the design was good but IMO not great.

3. Ladiesman217643

Oh, I agree, The dinonots should have FIVE members, By FULL TEAM in animated I meant there were only 3 Dinobots, and each got a figure,

Also I LOVE the FOC version Of Slag (with the exception of him being called SLUG)

4. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want all 5 members released as Generations Classics not FOC.

Give me Classics and not that universe crap either. that grimlock looked horrible..but unfortunately it's getting to me... but i really want a new one.

5. xMostWanted559x

xMostWanted559x Well-Known Member

I cant wait for Grimlock FOC figure though...

6. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    I don't care if its classics or FoC, I just want all five Dinobots.

7. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

Gen grimlock will be my classics gen1 grimlock and the classics version can be an alternate pretender body.
    I'd love if they do more in a classics or foc style. The other two insecticons would be great too.

8. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    I don't want the other Dinobots to get toys. Grimlock is enough, and other characters deserve it more to me

9. Ladiesman217643

I really liked look of the FOC grimlock figure, I just got the Henkei version of classics Grimmy and I LOVE it, but I prefer the dino-Tail-to-robot-leg design, over the dino-HEAD/NECK-to-robot-leg design, and also I usually prefer Classics TOY style over FOC, but I REALLY like Slag's FOC design for some reason,

10. Ladiesman217643

I thought about doing that too, but I wanted a 3rd Henkei figure, but Im still getting the FOC grimmy, I Did use the FOC shockwave as my "GEN1 CLASSIC" though, and as for the insecticons, it would be nice if they did Bombshell and Shrapnel, but dont count it.... besides, even though they are pricy, I think the Fansproject "NOT" insecticons are the best as far as a classics style goes

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Other than Grimlock, the only other Dinobot I really care to see made, would be Snarl, and the chances of him being made are pretty slim. I'll most likely be getting FoC Grimsy. Though who knows, I might actually end-up passing on him. There's a lot more non-Transformers stuff I want to get, and while he's nice, he's not a priority for my Transformers collection.

12. Ladiesman217643

to behonest... I think the best toy grimlock EVER was the masterpiece.... kind of a no brainer.... and I wanted him SOOOOO bad but the henkei/classics was the next best thing i could get, and Im curious as to the engineering going into the FOC version of the big Bozo

13. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
    The other Dinobots DESERVE toys. The five of them haven't been together in the toy aisle since the early 80s.

14. Ladiesman217643

The five of theme havent even been together on in any story era since the 80's.... unless you count the comics....

and Sludge was pretty much instantly killed of in FOC... What a load of Beryllium Bologna... but dead sludge is better than no sludge,

THANK FOC FOR THE DINOBOTS HUGE COMEBACK!!!

15. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
    Better not spoil anyone that hasn't played the game yet.

16. coybrafett

coybrafett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After seeing the first images of Grimlock in foc, I really wanted a toy version. I expected we would only see a deluxe size figure but images appeared of the voyager size that exceeded my expectations. I would love to have a foc version of slag as he is my favorite. As a child, I just had slag and snarl (that my kid sister broke), so yeah bring on the entire team. Hopefully they will be voyager size with the exception of maybe swoop.

17. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If there's a five bot Combaticon team in toy form then there's no reason why there can't be a five bot Dinobot team as well.

Well, except for that pesky combining gimmick I suppose.:redface2: 

18. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It really wouldn't hurt Hasbro at all to do deluxe Slag, Swoop and Snarl. Voyager Sludge may be a bit more of a push, but seriously? They did the bloody Combaticons (AGAIN), why not the Dinobots; a team most of everyone has been clammering to get in the game multiplayer.

Hopefully Hasbro looks at the Dinobot DLC sales; I'm sure if they're good enough, they could be convinced.

19. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, me too - I think it looks great and will make an better Classics Grimlock than actual Classics Grimlock does.

I suppose the best Grimlock is MP Grimy, but I missed him and prices are too high now - plus he's oversized for a mostly deluxe collection IMHO.

20. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, like me.

Jeeze, I'm excited to play this but I'm not a day-1er with my games. Costs too much.