Minor/Repaint: Classics Fractyl

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Sanchimaru, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Sanchimaru

Sanchimaru Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is another knockoff repainted into a Transformers character I have always liked. Being a convention exclusive, Fractyl is not quite easy to get, so I decided to make my own one!

The mold used is a knockoff Cybertron Lengends Brimstone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

that works really quite well, wasn't a fan of this mould, mostly because of the original colours, but this is nice

3. Heat Blast

Heat Blast Laserbeak's Stunt Double

Where did you get the KO?

4. Sanchimaru

News Credits:
    >dsn1014: thank you! the feeling is the same here: I didn't buy the figure when the show was on, because the character and the paint scheme didn't appeal to me at all... but when I got into repainting, I thought that the proper paint scheme could work well with the mo(u)ld :wink: 

I have now 3 knockoff versions and one real Brimstone. I used the 1st k.o. to make Terrorsaur, but being my very first repaint work, didn't turn out very well... If I make an arrange for it, I will post it here, though. The 2nd is Fractyl, and I haven't decided yet what to do with the 3rd one. I have all the pieces disassembled and painted in black.
    This is one of the plans I have for it, but since I have Animated Swoop, I can't decide myself to do it...

[​IMG]
    Toy model based

[​IMG]
    Animation model based

Any suggestions are welcome! :D  You can even repaint the images above as you please if you have any idea for improvements.

With the Brimstone toy, I plan to repaint him in the scheme that looks better on the k.o.'s. I have always liked Terrorsaur, and I would really love to have him as an upgraded form, but Fractyl is cool too...

>Heat Blast: I don't know if this will be of any help to you, but all of my knockoffs were bought in Spain... I can provide with more detailed information if you want, though.

5. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    That Fractyl scheme looks good. Like to see how the Swoop one turns out.

6. Sanchimaru

News Credits:
    thanks! but don't hold your breath on that one, I have just started the classes, and I won't have too much time... The black coating is done, so I only have to apply the colors.

I have decided anyhow that I will be doing the toy version over the animated version, because I already own an Animated swoop, who is blue.