Classics for trade And vehicon

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jinx23, Aug 14, 2012.

1. jinx23

jinx23 Wrecker

Ebay:
    Wants: g1 especially 1987 figures, 3rd party, ehobby, g1 homages, but really any offer will be entertained.*

I need sqeeuzeplay, siren, slapdash, landfill, apeface, reflector, gnaw (upgrade over mine), bumblejumper, and purple galvatron (got it now) to fill my g1 collection, but will consider any offer.*

Preferences are that you live in the US and that we do multiple figure trades.

Trade fodder:
    1. warbot (springer)
    2. Masterpiece Skywarp (new and walmart exclusive)
    3. Movie leader starscream (new and rotf)
    4. I have two prime vehicons new in box that I purchased for locals but no one claimed them so I will trade each or both.*
    5. Prime first edition: arcee, starscream and wheeljack
    6. loose alternators: deadend, ravage (corvette), sideswipe and bluestreak
    7. Energon bruticus loose (I did switch one helicopter for another from rotf)
    8. Rotf bruticus loose
    9. 2010 Reissue Predaking (new)*
    10. Rid ultra class scourge and/or bruticus (dragons loose but complete)

CLASSICS that I have doubles of of the top of my head include:ratchet, iron hide (new and loose), warpath (new), both junkions (new and loose), leader prime, sunstreaker, sideswipe, g2 prime, prowl, smokescreen, both galvatrons, tracks, bee, hound, soundwave (wfc), prime (wfc in box) thundercracker (new and loose), thrust (new and loose), starscream (new and loose), dirge, mirage, drift, blurr, kup, grimlock, Cliffjumper (wfc), Darkmount, red alert, Thunderwig, sky shadow (new and loose), Scourge (new and loose) cyclonus, hot rod, Wheeljack, jazz, Acidstorm, Silverstreak, Blades, threadbolt, darkwind, Preceptor, lug nut, Grapple, deep dive, seas ray, road buster and dirge set, and more

Some are loose, boxed, new, or both new and loose. Meaning I might have three or four of a certain character. For example I have a new ironhide and two loose ones but of course need to keep one.

PS: I also have 50~ animated and 50~ titanium figures I would trade. The summary is I would trade anything in my collection (excluding a few figures with sentimental value).

2. jinx23

jinx23 Wrecker

Ebay:
    Bump and added several new items. I'll send pictures of whatever you want via email or text.

3. shottgunnMaraud

shottgunnMaraud Marauder Commander

Damn..... Too bad you dont need any Pretenders..... I have 2 MIB that I dont want lol

4. jinx23

jinx23 Wrecker

Ebay:
    Please note that I will trade for any figures that I like and not just those listed above.