Minor/Repaint: Classics Fitor's Head and a Sneak Peek

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Chaos Convoy, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Well, some of you may remember a few months ago that Ramrider had made a digibash of Classics Ramjet into the Go-bot Fitor. I really liked the idea and decided I was gonna make one myself. Well, after months of an extra Ramjet I'd bought sitting in a baggie, I decided I was gonna resculpt the head to look more like the original Fitor's. I'm a bit torn as to whether or not I want to sculpt a visor over his eyes though. So please give me your input on that as well.

My custom WIP Nightscream is in the pics because I needed something to hold Fitor's head for the pics lol. But you can get a nice peek at him until I properly debut him (again! He's actually a really old custom I did that I've totally redone) later on.

Anyway, I should have Fitor completely done and ready to show off within a couple weeks, so keep an eye out for it!

Attached Files:

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Looking good so far. As for the visor I'd say go for it. I think it would add a nice look with Ramjets skowl. Much more fitting than the goofy grin the original gobot toy had.

BTW what do you use for sculpting material?

3. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Thanks! And yeah, after thinking about it a little more, I think I will do the visor. I've already done this much to it, there's no point in half-assing it and not going all the way with the look.

As for what I use for sculpting, I just use standard grain Milliput.

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I think the visor would look nice. too. But man, that Nightscream! Ummm, when are you gonna finish that one? That's dope.