Classics Display Pallet at Walmart

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Darkprime, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is some minor news, but those in the US who can't find classics should have an easier time at walmart. Walmarts are putting out a pallet display of TF Classics Wave 1. One side of it contains all Primes and Megatrons, while the other side contains Wave 1 Deluxes. The sides of the pallet have a great big cardboard picture of a couple figures in Bot mode (Rodimus was one of them). I found these at two Walmarts: Dumfries, VA and Hagerstown, MD (who tore down the pallet to place the trays on an endcap display. Sadly both walmarts did not put the figures on a sale.

Again, sorry, I do not have a picture to show this, but hopefully my track record of reporting things is good enough.

2. .SentinelPrime Is Dead.

.SentinelPrime Is Dead. Banned

At the one wal mart that is further away from my house the pallet wasnt that disturbed. there was one little guy more or less fainting over an optimus prime though..
    at the one right around the corner from my house the pallet was TORN UP. Im assuming people were looking for the grimlock and mirage figures. whoever they were. the missed a jetfire in the aisle around the corner.

3. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    pics pls.

we never get cool looking palets here :( 

4. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Seems like I read something here about pallets at Walmart when Classics were first released...I've been on the lookout for them but have never seen one in the Cincy area. Classics seem to be selling rather well round these parts...

5. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

If they don't have Grimlock, Mirage and Jetfire, I'm bored with it.....

6. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Yeah palet pics would be cool. The one Walmart around here is loaded with Classics but a Walmart of equal size doesnt have a single Classic or let alone has put any of them out since the release. I mean..how can this be..b?

7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Heh... thank god for TRU and Target than, because Wal-Mart always screws themselves with these display pallets that only have one wave.

The first Energon pallet that had wave 1.5 deluxes and basics wasn't so bad, because most places hadn't started getting Energon figures yet. The second pallet that had the first set of combiner limbs and Storm Jet... that hung around on the store shelves at most of my local Wal-Marts for a very very very long time. And I can see the same thing happening with this new display pallet if all it's got is wave 1 figures from Classics, because Target and TRU have been selling out of wave 1 stock around me since mid September...

8. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    :useless 

9. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I haven't seen this personally, but I can believe it. The Wal-Mart on this side of town just got in a ton of wave 1 toys, easily enough to fit on a pallet. They're all on the shelves, but this particular Wal-Mart usually doesn't set up pallets.

10. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just went to a Walmart in Los Angeles and a Walmart in Torrance , CA and both had not a single classics toy. :banghead: 

11. butz

butz slippery when wet

Dammit, if its just more wave 1, whats the point? Besides- if people still need wave 1 Classics, all of them are also in wave 2!

12. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

I would hope that its a mixture...Megs and Prime are starting to warm shelves round here, though, the deluxes are still selling well.

Nice sig, butz, now all you need to do is add a reference to KA and a picture of a cat!

13. butz

butz slippery when wet

Theres a cat in the background, or so I'm told.

14. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sadly true for me as well, though there is that nifty fleeting moment of "Wow, look how many Classics toys they got! surely there must be some ..... oh."

15. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

i saw it at the wal-mart in turnersville, NJ...no pic though ...its all wave one stuff that's just going to sit now.

16. Rama Sha

Rama Sha Tosche Station Pimp

Ebay:
    Yep. Unless it has wave 2 on it, I can't get excited about it. Wally World dropped the ball letting places like TRU and Target get the jump on them with Classics.

17. Rodimus Pie

Rodimus Pie Imagineer

And then they'll never get anything past wave 1 because "transformers don't sell". :rolleyes2 

18. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Maybe, maybe not. The holiday season does funny things when you put lots of toys in a conspicuous display.

19. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's really hard to imagine Wal-Mart managing their distribution of Transformers worse these days.... There needs to be more Targets around here...

20. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

I got Jetfire, Mirage and Grimock all at WM. Not on the display thingie, which I haven't seen..but I ain't seen jack at TRU or Target wave 2-wise.

:confused2