Minor/Repaint: Classics Deluxe Prime: Touchups

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Kouri, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Well, we all know what a piece of crap Deluxe Prime's alt mode is. At first, I thought the best way to fix the guy would be to get the legs to collapse, but I noticed that it was never needed for G1 or Classics Voyager Prime. The issue with this guy was this his hip was too far out when he transformed. So, a bit of cutting and gluing later, his waist remains up front and everything's been modded to fit around that. He can't move his legs too far forward, but it's a small price to pay.

The big issue is with the front wheels - I still need to whip up a hinge so that they can fold down and up. If all goes well - hello waist articulation. ^^

Attached Files:

2. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

Hm. Interesting....

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    you be sure and show some pictures that detail what exactly you did ok?

4. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    You be sure and send me a Classics Prime to take before shots, yush?

Aaanywho, I'll see what I can do. The screw in his new hips was glued in to prevent it from coming loose, but I ought to be able to whip up some sketches that get the point across.

Now to find some hinges small enough. I dunno of a hobby shop close enough to get some of them fancy airplane hinges. ;.;

On a side note, modifying the arms to they don't stick so far out of the cab in truck mode. ^^