Started this one, probably nearly a year ago, but put in on the back burner while I worked on the MP Prowl Trio...among other things. Finally finished him up a few weeks ago. I wanted a decent G1 style Prime for my Deluxe Prime vs Megatron shelf, so I pulled this guy out from being shoved in the back, hidden from view, and started working to see what I could do. I had some basic ideas: Get the cab section to not look like mess in truck mode, replace the head, ball jointed ankles, and of course a new paint job. I took a few WIP pics, so I'll start with them: First thing I worked on was having the wheel wells collapse in further in truck mode. So I chopped into the waist sections, and eventually cut some guide slots for the well to slide in on. Then I cut down the wheel well section some too. Using the original swing pin as a slider, the sides can now slide in to be flush with the arms. Now the grill needed to slide out to meet the front of the truck. I gutted the "punching" gimmick and added a polycap inside, and a rod attached to the grill. The grill can now slide forward. After that, moving on to the arms. I built up the lower arms with some styrene, lengthening and widening them. I also added the cut out triangle and rectangle details to the top. New fists were added as well, from a junker Sideswipe. Not shown, but I also built sliding blocks to collapse the lower legs, gave him ball jointed ankles from Hobby Base's Roll Swing Joints, rebuilt the front bumper, and built new headlight panels. The new headlight panels simply sit attached to the bumper on his back in robot mode...not the most elegant, but I think it looks fine. The new head is the extra one from Maketoys Battle Tanker, modified to look a bit more G1 like, and with a ball joint added. Painted with MM Dark Blue, Silver, and a custom deep, bright red.