Classics Cosmos

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Nov 5, 2006.

1. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime "Essential" Personnel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yes, these mini-cons are basically leftovers from Cybertron, which is why some of the teams are weird(Clear Skies Team comes to mind-> 2 planes and 1 dragon) because they were meant for the two packs...

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Cosmos ain't gonna be carrying no army of Autobots including a combined Superion - that's for sure. :) 

Astrotrain was the freakin' Tardis, man.

3. Urlacher5454

Urlacher5454 Well-Known Member

I just saw the sketches of the updated Cosmos. He would look really good if they made him.

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Honestly I've been shocked, around here, Classics are selling like Hot Cakes, twice I've been to a store that's been cleaned out shelfwise save for Primes and Astrotrains; something I've never seen with a line in recent times.

Also, given the fandoms joyous reaction to them, I'm thinking that profitability will help keep this line afloat for longer then they initially planned.

And I would very much like a Cosmos!!! He was always my favorite mini-spy figure, and one of my favorite Pre-movie figures.

5. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    If there's so much worry about a green disk, don't make him a traditional flying saucer, its not like its ridiculously hard to use some other spaceship design.
    DN