Classics Cliffjumper

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jtscribe, Jul 9, 2011.

1. jtscribe

jtscribe Well-Known Member

I bought a junker Cliffjumper on EBay with super floppy joints. After some fiddling it was almost insanely easy to transplant his shell onto a RTS Bumblebee, and I was surprised at how much more G1 he looks with the black body instead of gray. Another thing I did was leave the hood panels out of his legs - in bot mode he's definitely more G1-ish, and he has kind of a rally/race care look in alt mode.

The head, of course, is still a red Bumblebee head. I have the WFC Cliff but the colors just don't look right. Is the Beezelboss head worth the dough?

2. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

There's always the head mod tutorial if you don't feel like spending the money, and would rather put a slight bit of work into your figure.

I'd say search for it, but that's down. You could Google it though, "Cliffjumper Radicons tutorial" should be enough to get you there.

3. Rockdown

Rockdown Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The beezleboss kit is well worth it. The replacement head will make Classics Cliffjumper look as he should. The big cannon and pistol are the icing on the cake. Go to it. You won't regret it.

4. Slip►Stream

Slip►Stream Seeker Clone

News Credits:
    I own both the Fansproject kit and the Devil Horns kit and I much preffer the Devil Horns head by a large margin.
    Is not perfect by all means (face is a bit long and eyes are a bit too small for my taste) but overall it fits the mold way better than the WFC head.
    As for the custom head, you should take a look at the one made out of parts from the jet-ski trailer, it looks great.

5. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    :useless