Classics Bruticus w/Fansproject Explorer and Munitioner. NEED TO SELL

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by D-Unit, Apr 29, 2011.

1. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey all,
    Although it pains me to do this, I need to unload my Bruticus. Price is $250 shipped. If that seems high to anyone, I apologize, but that's what I need, so that's the price. I don't mean to sound like a douche, but I am not going to knock it down, it is what it is. Not interested in trading either. Need to sell for an emergency. This will go to the first person who can pay, so I apologize but I can't hold it. Again, I don't mean to come off like a dick, I wouldn't be selling it if I didn't have to, so those are the terms. In any event, here is what you get. You get both the Fansproject sets. They are complete with all accessories, boxes, instructions and whatever else. You get Energon Barricade, Classics Universe Brawl and Vortex. All are in mint shape and the Energon accessories are included as well. Please see the pic. It is a tad blurry, but I can assure you, you won't be disappointed. Need to sell ASAP, so if you can pay, get in touch now, and we'll do this. Please check my feedback, as I have never had an issue on here and will do my best to get it to you as soon as you pay. Thanks and make my loss your gain. These aren't going to get any easier to find and you won't have to hunt them down separately. US only for now please.

Attached Files:

2. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry, meant to write that the $250 included shipping

3. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    SOLD. (That was fast) Mods, please close