Minor/Repaint: Classics Bludgeon

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ghost Prime, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

I got this afew months ago from someone but the painting was so crap i took it apart and repainted it from start

im basically selling this in afew days on ebay. im from the UK but will send worldwide. im doing some other customs soon such as Classics Jazz/artfire/Stepper/Galvatron ect ect

Attached Files:

2. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    I actually like the colour scheme you've got going on here. It's not G1 but it's a homage which is what I feel Classics should be. However you've got a lot of paint scratched off - are you using a primer or an undercoat? I'd recommend it. If you're planning on selling, I'd recommend touching up the paint and reshooting your photos, it'll help you get a higher price.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I think it fits better as a Cybertron Bludgeon, with it being all science-fiction-y looking, instead of the mold more directly homaging him having a more realistic "earth" tank or being a pretender. That being said, it works really well as a Bludgeon.

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

That's a good Bludgeon. :thumb 

5. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

when i got it he was painted already but he was so badly done i just had to do him from scratch again. i only did this as a quicky but i do plan on touching him up later on but for now he will do as im more focused on classics stepper and jazz at the mo rather than bludgeon

6. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 Insert clever joke here.

Who'd you buy it from originally? You should give them constructive criticism because "painting was so crap" isn't very helpful of course.

7. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    ah gotcha. Fair enough, but def touch him up before you list him. I'm looking forward to seeing your Jazz and Stepper.

8. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

i did tell the person the painting was crap and thats why i had to start again on him. i am touching him up later but so far i have like 8 things in the pipe work and i find i start on one, then start another, get stuck, go back to one, start another and so forth.
    Either way will post the final pics later on and show my finished G1 Galvatron Classics Repaint which was finally finished today

9. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:

Yes, it's a good Bludgeon, but for sure more in line with a Cybertron Bludgeon, that idea being reinforced of course by the fact that the mold is from the Cybertron series!:thumbs2: