Classics/Animated/RiD/Energon/Rob't Heroes For Sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by PrfktTear, Mar 31, 2010.

1. PrfktTear

PrfktTear Well-Known Member

BW/BM/Arm/EN/ALT./TFTM/Joes FOR SALE!!!

Hello! My name is Chris, I've been a member for a while, but a very infrequent poster. I am an active contributor/member over at Poe Ghostal's Points of Articulation.

All of my prices are negotiable, if you'd like, make me an offer. I'd like to think I've priced everything reasonably. I'm not looking to make a mint, just get what I think is fair.

I live in West Bridgewater, Ma 02379 and ship from either from there or North Quincy, Ma 02171. I typically ship within three business days from reciept of payment via USPS. Whenever I ship figures I pack with TLC, as if I was shipping to myself. If you have any special requests don't hesitate to ask. My asking prices do not include shipping.

I am only accepting payments via Pay Pal. Willing to trade for MOTUC Battle Cat (mint on card).

Please contact me either by PM or at PrfktTear (at) aol (dot) com.

THANK YOU!!!

Transformers

Beast Wars

Deluxe Transmetal Waspinator MOC - $15.00
    In the toyline, Waspinator was a deadly and efficient aerial warrior, who ended up becoming a transmetal with a tertiary mode of a fighter-jet. His jet mode slightly resembled a Mirage 4000, a comparable aircraft to the F-15 which Starscream originally transformed into.

Ultra Rampage (1998) loose-incomplete - $8.00
    Rampage transforms into a Transmetal king crab with a tank mode that includes rubber treads.

Beast Machines

Supreme Cheetor (2000) loose - $12.00
    The largest toy in the Beast Machines line, Supreme Cheetor stands at 20" tall in robot mode and is roughly the size of a house cat in cheetah mode. Features moving head and jaw with the push of a button, light-up eyes and roaring sounds, as well as forearm missile launchers. Supreme Cheetor was heavily criticized for his overly simplistic transformation, lack of detail compared to other Cheetor toys, and loose parts that hinder poseability. As a result, he is one of a few Transformers toys that has not gone up in monetary value.

Armada

Powerlinx Hot Shot and Powerlinx Jolt completed/loose with card back - $15

Energon

Alpha Quintesson loose - $10.00
    The 2004 animated series, Transformers: Energon, features a character named Alpha Q, short for "Alpha Quintesson". Similar in appearance to the G1 Quintessons in that he has tentacles and four faces (modeled in part on the faces of the G1 Quintessons), he is not a "true" Quintesson identical to those featured in the movie, but rather, a being from a planet consumed by Unicron who built a new body for himself while trapped within the planet-eater.

Transformers: Alternators

Autobot Skids (2005) - Scion xB - loose - $20.00
    Skids reappeared in the Transformers: Alternators toy line, now turning into a Scion xB car with large Scion flame logos tampographed on his bodywork. His motto is "Speed is immaterial when you've got intelligence. And killer rims." For copyright reasons he was renamed Autobot Skids. His function was still a Theoretician.

Transformers (2007)

Preview Deluxe Protoform Optimus Prime (2007) - loose/complete - $8.00
    A Deluxe class toy of Prime in his Protoform stage. One of the first released movie figures, Prime's Entry Mode resembles a huge metallic asteroid. With this figure standing 5.5 inches tall and Optimus being 28 feet (336 inches) tall, the toy is about 1/61 scale. This rock-like alternate mode has led some fans to sarcastically refer to the movie protoform toys as Rock Lords.

Voyager Thundercracker (2007) - loose may be missing missiles - $10.00
    A light-blue recolor of Voyager Class Starscream, featuring an alternate head sculpt. Turns into an F-22 Raptor. In vehicle mode, the toy is 21 centimeters long. Since a real F-22 is 1890 centimeters long, this toy has a scale of about 1/90 scale and Thundercracker would stand about 55 feet tall.

Target Exclusive Voyager Robo-Vision Optimus Prime (2007) - loose/complete - $15.00
    A Target exclusive. A medium-sized version of Prime, featuring Automorph technology and an intermediate level of transformation. A repaint of the Voyager Class toy, with the gray components painted a more metallic color, and packaging featuring a hidden "Robo-Vision" code used to unlock a hidden feature on Target's Transformers movie/toy website.

Transformers Robot Replicas Optimus Prime (2007) - loose/complete - $5
    A poseable, non-transforming action figure, based on Revoltech design using the key Revolver Joint which gives the figure incredible poseability for numerous dynamic poses. The figure includes an arm cannon attachment.

Battle for the AllSpark

2007 Transformers film Deluxe Dropkick (2007) - loose - $8.00
    Dropkick features a purplish blue/silver paint job with a giant Decepticon emblem painted on the roof and hood. He transforms into a pickup truck loosely derived from the Chevrolet Silverado. Like majority of the Deluxe Class toys, Dropkick incorporates Automorph technology on his transformation. The bed cover features a retractable claw. He was redecoed into the Autobot Salvage.

Walmart Exclusive Deluxe Decepticon Jolt - Bugatti Veyron (2008) - loose - "played with condition" - $4.00
    Jolt is a redeco of Cybertron Crosswise/Smokescreen. This toy is a Walmart store exclusive.

Walmart Exclusive Deluxe Autobot Grindcore - Scoop Loader (2008) - loose - $8.00
    A redeco of Cybertron Landmine done as a homage to Generation 1 Crush Bull. This toy is a Walmart store exclusive. According to Hasbro officials at Botcon 2008 the Walmart exclusive redeco toys were originally to be sold under the Transformers: Universe label, but Walmart requested its exclusives be part of the movie toy line, so they were repackage in movie style packaging.

Mashed Potatoes

Optimash Prime (2007) MOC - $5.00
    A Mr. Potato Head doll with parts and accessories to dress him up like Optimus Prime. Also includes a mini Optimus Prime truck. He is More than Meets the Fry.

Robot Heroes

G1 Series Grimlock vs. Shockwave (2007) MOC - $6.00

Transformers 2007 Movie Series (2007) loose - $3 each, two for $4 mix & match

G.I. Joe - 25th Anniversary Collection

G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary Comic Pack Crimson Guard & Scarred Cobra Officer - MOC - $12.00
    Cobra Officer (version 6) was released with the third wave of comic packs in 2008 celebrating the 25th Anniversary of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. The pack also included Crimson Guard (v10), an original issue of G.I. Joe, issue 32 ½, and a mail-in redemption offer for "Operation: Rescue Doc".
    EXCLUSIVE COMIC INSIDE! In Larry Hama's brand new story "A Day in the Life of SPringfield," the unpleasant truth about the town of Springfield and its creation by COBRA is further revealed, as is the origin of insane Dr. Mindbender. Please note: upper left hand corner is bent a little.

G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary Comic Pack Copperhead & Shipwreck - MOC - $12.00 review
    Copperhead (version 4) was released with the fourth wave of comic packs in 2008 celebrating the 25th Anniversary of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. The pack also included Shipwreck (v12), an original issue of G.I. Joe, issue 5, and a mail-in redemption offer for "Operation: Rescue Doc".
    EXCLUSIVE COMIC INSIDE! The U.S.S. FLAGG is under attack by COBRA forces! While ACE handles the aerial assault, that salty seadog Shipwreck is in for a stormy battle on the high seas when he goes up against Copperhead!

G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary Comic Pack Capt. Ace & Wild Weasel - MOC - $12.00 review
    Capt. Ace was released with the third wave of comic packs in 2008 celebrating the 25th Anniversary of G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. The pack also included Wild Weasel (v6), a reprint of issue 115 of the Marvel series, and a mail-in redemption offer for "Operation: Rescue Doc".
    EXCLUSIVE COMIC INSIDE! In "Counting Coup" (Comic #115), the top gun pilots of the GI JOE team and the COBRA organizations take each other on in the skies over Benzheen. Capt. Ace pushes a Skystriker jet to its limits to complete his mission, as Wild Weasel flies a Rattler with venomous skill to stop the GI JOE pilot at all costs.

G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary Edition COBRA Battle Pack #1 loose with box - $20.00 review
    Celebrate 25 years of malicious COBRA forces with this five-pack of articulated action figures. Each figure comes with a weapon and a display base, making it easy to display and add to your collection! Show off your GI JOE allegiance with the light-up GI JOE sign! Includes COBRA (The enemy), COBRA COMMANDER, STORM SHADOW, DESTRO, and BARONESS figures with weapons and display stands.

G.I. Joe Target Exclusive Tiger Rat w/ Wild Bill loose - complete - $20.00
    The Tiger Rat is the pinnacle of aerial combat versatility. Capable of Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) with its rotating twin turbofan engines, the Tiger Rat can deploy from nearly anywhere. It carries a full complement of heat-seeking missiles and smart bombs in addition to a nose-mounted 30mm anti-tank gun and dual 20mm pivoting turret. Though not as fast as some supersonic fighters, the Tiger Rat has the unique ability to elevate like a helicopter mid-flight - capable of pulling moves to teach even the most advanced Cobra pilot a lesson they won't soon forget.

MINIMATES

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA MINIMATES CYLON 5-PACK NEW - Brand new in factory sealed box - $10.00
    A Diamond Select Release! Art Asylum Designs & Sculpts! Each 2" figure includes 14 points of articulation and accessories from the hit Sci-Fi Channel show! Each figure is NEW and comes in its original FACTORY SEALED packaging! The Cylons included in this set are: "Valley of Darkness"- comes bloodied, Battle Damaged, Cylon Centurian- regular, Cannon Centurian- with cannon hand, "Downloaded" – Silver

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA MINIMATES - Admiral Adama & Colnel Tigh - MIB - $6.99
    A Diamond Select Release! Art Asylum Designs & Sculpts! Each 2" figure includes 14 points of articulation and accessories from the hit Sci-Fi Channel show!

MISC.

Marvel Legends Limited Edition Hulk (2008 Target Exclusive) - loose - $10.00
    This Hulk figure uses the body of ML series 1 Hulk with a new head sculpt to look more like the movie Hulk.

Please note: I have cross posted these on Seibertron, TFW2005, and OAFE's boards.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  2. PrfktTear

I've added a ton of new Transformers things including stuff from the '07 movie, Beast Wars, and Beast Machines. I've also added some GI Joe TFAC stuff and BSG Cylon Minimates 5-pack.

I think I've priced everything very reasonably. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

3. PrfktTear

List update!!! Added some GI Joes and Minimates!

4. PrfktTear

updated list! ^_^

5. PrfktTear

Added some new items, including Powerlinx Hot Shot complete with Powerlinx Jolt Minicon - asking $12.00.

Also, GI Joe TFAC Comic 2-packs $12 each!!!!

6. optimatronix

optimatronix Banned

Ebay:
    I'm interested in Powerlinx Hot Shot and RID Megatron if you still have them. One question though, your listing for today says Hot Shot for $12, while the first posting you updated says $15. Can you tell me which one it is? Thanks

7. PrfktTear

Hey! Thanks for your interest, and I'm sorry about the confusion! I'm still building this list while also trying to maintain it so I might have a few discrepancies here & there. I'll honor the $12 price for Hot Shot. He's complete with the engine piece and the mini-con. RiD Megatron is complete. I have his box still if you're interested.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Feel free to PM me or shoot me an e-mail at PrfktTear (at) aol (dot) com!

Thanks again!
    -Chris

8. misternewuzer

misternewuzer Predacon Secret Police

are all of your classics and animated sold already?

9. PrfktTear

Yes, I'm sorry no more TFA or Classics right now. Unless you're interested in a Leader Bulkhead! $15 loose?

10. PrfktTear

still got a lot of stuff i'm looking to sell! check it out!

11. PrfktTear

i've still got a lot of stuff I'm looking to part with! =)