Classics and Universe for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by rob_charb, Mar 8, 2010.

1. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I've decided it's time to part with some of my Transformers and other toys that are sealed away in my closet, never seeing the light of day, so here's a list of them. Pictures are available on request. I'd prefer to trade for what's in my wanted list, but I'm willing to sell also if the price is right.

With regards to the Classics and Universe 2.0 figures, all are loose, complete with instructions and in great shape unless otherwise noted.

Price are negotiable and do not include shipping. For shipping, I can offer you two options: One, ship by EMS. You will receive your item(s) in 4-5 business days, but it can get pricey. Two, Air mail. It usually takes 8-10 business days, but is cheaper than EMS and includes tracking.

For Sale/Trade

Classics Grimlock - no instructions, $15
    Classics Jetfire - not sure if I have the instructions, will check, $20
    Uni 2.0 Ironhide - $15
    Uni 2.0 Sunstreaker - $15
    Uni 2.0 Galvatron - $15
    Uni 2.0 Cyclonus - $15
    Uni 2.0 Onslaught - with box, $30
    Uni 2.0 Powerglide (white) - $25
    Uni 2.0 SE Dragstrip - comes with box, $25
    Uni 2.0/Henkei Silverbolt - the Henkei version that came in Hasbro packaging, $30

Cyberton Primus - this is the version that came with the Unicron head, which is included. It is loose, complete with all accessories, but no instructions. Th Omega lock still lights up with the original battery. The locking mechanisms on the wrist cannons are very loose and like to pop up on their own. Also, one side of the planet halves sticks during transformation sometimes, $40

TFTM Crankcase - loose, complete with instructions, in great shape, $8

TFTM Stockade - loose, in good shape except for a crack and stress mark on one shoulder. Still transforms fine and poses fine, $8

Cybertron CD Scattorshot - loose, comes with weapons and key only. In great shape, but the pop-out gimmick on the left arm is a bit sticky. Sometimes it will pop out, sometimes it gets stuck. The missiles still fire though, $15

TFTM Big Daddy - loose, complete with instructions. In excellent condition, $8

TFTM Optimus Prime (Leader version) - lose, comes with missile but no instructions. It's in great shape, but the auto-morph in one foot is a bit loose. It still works fine, but sometimes it likes to close up when you pick the figure up. Also, one of the flaps that cover the hands in alt mode is a bit loose, but still closes. Been like that since the day I got it, $20

Animated Skywarp - loose, complete with box, in great shape. I transformed it a couple times and left in jet mode, $18

TFTM Landmine - loose, complete. I think I have the instructions still, but I have to check to be sure. In great shape. Same with everything else; transformed a couple of times and displayed, then stored.

BW TM Terrorsaur - loose, complete, but no instructions. It's in great shape, no flaking on the chroming and the rubsign works fine, $5

Mighty Muggs G1 Optimus/Megatron - were displayed for about a month, then put back in their boxes. In perfect condition, $10 each

18" Super-poseable Spider-man (from Spider-man 2) - loose, comes with the launcher and different web missiles. It's in great shape, but has a couple of stress marks near the shoulder joints. The joints are still super-tight, $15

Iron Man Movie Figure - The name of this one escapes, but it's the figure with the removable chest armour, ARC reactor and helmet and came with the swappable forearms. It's in good shape. I still have the packaging for it, $5

If you're interested in buying anything, PM me or a drop a line here. I don't have much feedback, but what I have can be seen here:

Feedback

I'll most likely be adding to this list later on, so check back for updates!

2. rob_charb

Bumpdate - added Landmine and a couple of Legends figures. I probably have some more to add, just haven't had a chance to go through my closet yet.

3. rob_charb

Bumpdate - Added Terrorsaur, Mighty Muggs Optimus Prime and Megatron, and an Iron Man figure and realized the Superion I have is actually the Universe 2.0 version, not RoTF.

4. rob_charb

Bumpdate - Removed Superion from Sale/Trade list and Arcee/Sentinel Prime from Wanted list

5. rob_charb

Bumpdate - Depthcharge and MP Screamer are pending trade, as are most of my Animated wants.

6. rob_charb

Bump

7. rob_charb

Bumpdate - Added Classics, Universe 2.0, Cybertron Primus and a couple Movie figures

8. rob_charb

Bumpdate - Cyro-Scourge and the Legends figures have been traded, Rodimus and Magnus are sold.

9. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

Hey,

I sent you pms about the classics seekers you have for sale.

10. rob_charb

Replied to and bump

11. rob_charb

Bump

12. rob_charb

Bump

13. rob_charb

Bump

14. rob_charb

Bump

15. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do you still have that Classics Jetfire, $20?

If so, how much would the shipping cost be to my zip code (78209)?

16. hailstarscream

hailstarscream UNICRONIAN

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hey whats up? do you still have Titanium 6" Rodimus Prime and Jetfire for sale? and if you are looking for a tfanimated blurr i have one.