Classics, Alternators, G1 Metroplex

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by protostar8, Jul 30, 2011.

1. protostar8

protostar8 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    UPDATE: ALL items sold except Metroplex.

I recently picked up a few spare TF's in a deal and I'd like to sell them off to some people that might need them. I already had these in my collection, so I don't need duplicates. Pictures will be up later tonight.

My prices can be negotiable, especially if you buy multiple items. I tried to value the items BELOW what the current market price is already. You can't find them cheaper in sealed boxes or cards from anywhere anymore, not even Ebay.

I will ship internationally. I will try to place all items in some form or box with packing materials as I personally hate getting damaged goods and don’t want someone to be unhappy with their purchase. Shipping/Handling are charged at actual cost. I will try to get the weights of the items from the Post Office so that anyone interested can calculate what shipping would be to them. I am in zip code 30228 (Georgia - USA).

I also have a G1 Metroplex with a damaged box (foam insert included). It is original. The toy is NOT complete to the best of my knowledge, but has some "plastic rot" on the left side of his chest. I'm not sure if I want to really sell it or not and I have no clue how much to really ask for it as there aren't really many comparable ones on Ebay right now. So for this one, I will just have to entertain offers if someone is interested.

And a last small note, my inbox sits with around 10 pm spaces available at any one time, so I apologize in advance if someone tries to PM me and gets an inbox full message. You can always leave a post in this thread if that happens and I'll get to you ASAP. Thanks for looking!

If someone has an interesting trade they would like to make, I'm more than happy to hear offers. I have all the generations/classics, most G1 re-issues (though not all), and I love all sizes of custom figures, even fan made ones. Do I expect someone to trade customs for what I'm offering, not really but you never know. ;D

2. protostar8

Ebay:
    Pictures

Meister:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Classics Prime:
    [​IMG]

Classics Astrotrain:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. protostar8

Ebay:
    Bump

4. protostar8

Ebay:
    Bump
    If anyone wants Astrotrain AND Alternators Meister/Jazz, I'll knock $5 off the total price (which is already way below Ebay)

5. protostar8

Ebay:
    Prime gone.

Any offers for Classics Astrotrain or Alternators Meister?

6. protostar8

Ebay:
    Classics Astrotrain Sold. Only Meister remains. Get it now while you can for below market price/value!

7. protostar8

Ebay:
    All Items Sold except Metroplex. Thanks for buying everyone!
    Any future sales will appear in this thread.