Heavy/Scratch: Classics Abominus Upgrade Kit WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by cingularman31, Sep 13, 2010.

1. cingularman31

cingularman31 Alternator Freak

News Credits:
    Well, Some of you may remember the thread a while back of the thought of a classics Abominus Upgrade set. Well, I have now gathered the figures and Ran into a bit of a problem.

[​IMG]
    :eek: 

He's really really Short.

A midget.

Tiny.

I have not gotten all of the parts yet, and will do a fuller gallery with more size comparisons then. The torso is very solid, but the arms and legs are shoddy at best. I plan to do completely new shoulders and hips. New Feet. Gauntlets, as the arms do not hold together well. And new Hands. Maybe Some thighs as well, But I am Trying to incorporate the kibble into something, and not have mostly parts left, So it will try to be done. I may be stealing another Idea From a well known member on the boards for the hands, but I believe they will be too big. All in all, I have a lot of work ahead of me, and any help would be appreciated. They will be cast in White and Clear green, Hopefully.

Stixx

Attached Files:

2. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

What r u using for the figures?

3. cingularman31

News Credits:
    The Energon Terrorcons, When I get the rest I will be posting a tutorial on how to combine them.

Stixx

4. cingularman31

News Credits:
    Update, All of them are here, and I am.......disappointed. The thighs will not stay together for the life of me. In the pic he is sitting. Reworked shoulders and hips will be necessary. I am trying to get other ones to replace those so there are not multiples of the same mold. If there is enough want, I will do a video on combination, but as it stands now, no.

[​IMG]

Stixx

5. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    You're supposed to put battle ravage's paws inside the dinos' gaps under their head. Also, there's already a tutorial in the tutorial section.

6. cingularman31

News Credits:
    I know, I was going to do a video, because, however good the tutorial is, which it is, i followed it, it is better to see someone do it. i know they are supposed to go in that gap, but cant figure out how without having the legs at like a 45 degree angle.

Stixx