Heavy/Scratch: Classic Sideways=W.I.P.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by KNOOM842, Feb 6, 2011.

1. KNOOM842

KNOOM842 Ultra Con

I allways liked the idea of sideways(sorta like Punch/counter punch)but he works for Unicron. What do think?Any way to improve him?

Attached Files:

2. VestigialHeart1

VestigialHeart1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What i did to mine a long time ago is turn him into a bit of a parts-former in that if you drill a hole at the bottom of his crotch and lower his hip joints he looks infinitely better. Hope that helps. Maybe you can add a feature to make his hips lower without removing them.

3. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I don't know about that, but I did a thread a couple of years back in which I gave this mould elbows (you'll want to build/transplant new forearms in the process, but it's quite easy).

I also gave him knees (which I'm sure I posted, but can't remember where), which was very simple, and actually just a case of modifying the sliding joint already in place. Take his legs apart so you can get at the square slider, and simply file the corners down so that they can turn within the slot in his thigh. The only thing you need to be careful about is that you don't over-file it and make it loose.
    Then you just need to trim a little plastic at the back of the legs, just behind the knees, so it doesn't interfere with the thigh when you bend it.

4. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits: