Minor/Repaint: classic reflector WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by chlokai, Jul 1, 2008.

1. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

this is what i'm working on while waiting for bots to arrive, he is 3x spyshot stuck together in camera mode by magnets, needs repainted and any other suggestions would be welcome. I am going to stick with the heads, wasn't to start with but i'm starting to like them, also quite like the clawsbut any suggestions on how to give him new hands would nice.

Attached Files:

• r1.jpg
      r1.jpg
      File size:
      100.8 KB
      Views:
    • r2.jpg
      r2.jpg
      File size:
      103.5 KB
      Views:
  2. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

i would make him have 3 diffrent heads, not sure bout the hands.

3. luke4

luke4 crocon

they are conected with pins so u hav to remove the pin and the claw wil com out then u hav to slide a new one in.,,or u can make hands slide over the claw so it would b a parts former..

4. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    That's pretty thick for a camera. It's a shame you can't make them combine in another way.

5. tentagil

tentagil Well-Known Member

Might I suggest a modification to the design. To get a more balanced looking camera mode and get something a little closer to the original look try putting the back two side by side and have the front one infront and centered. Place the button on the back right one and add a flash bulb to the back left one. Place a larger lens on the front one and viola.

You could bulk up part of the front of the back two with styrene or something to even out the flow and give it a more DSLR camera look. Considering that Reflector was a meant for long range surveillance type work he wouldn't be a little digital snap shot camera anyways.

Come to think of it I might have to find myself some more Spyshots to try something similar myself now.