Minor/Repaint: Classic Motormaster Trailer 1, part 3: Outside

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by maximus_primal, May 29, 2008.

1. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

UPDATE: Purple stripe is now purple and air bubbles are gone.

Well guys, the outside is done.

The stripe is actually a beautiful purple but in the picture it looks blue. I will fix that tomorrow in the office and post the corrected pictures. I also noticed some air bubbles. I am working those out also. I am my own worst critic. :D 

I took parts of my first Motormaster and used it to modify the wheels and the trailer stand.

As for the hitch I have not modified it yet. I am waiting to see how the city commander trailer connects before I modify it.

The last picture is a tease. I actually am almost done with Motormaster. I have one small modification so it will transform to vehicle properly. I should have that done tomorrow and posted last tomorrow night.

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I can't help but wonder if the wheels would look better silver or grey with the colors you're using for the trailer and all. looks nice so far though.

3. Dilborg

Dilborg Well-Known Member

ahhhh i've been waiting to see the finished trailer! And I love the details. From the side logos down to the mudflaps!

I see what you mean by the air bubbles, they do stand out! (And that's not being critical as I know how much of a pain they can be)

I would have been happy seeing it finished, but then you had to go and post that last pic and now i'm REALLY dying to see the cab!

4. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

:banghead:  Why didn't I think of that? Good catch, I will do that tonight while I am finishing up MM.

5. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

Color problems in photos fixed.