Minor/Repaint: Classic Motormaster Trailer 1, part 2: Insides

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by maximus_primal, May 27, 2008.

1. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

Well guys, here's the final inside of Motormaster's trailer 1. The trailer monitors the status of the other four Stunticons. It has a monitoring system for the Stinger recon/attach vehicle. It has a Mobile Weapons Platform (MWP) with dual lasers, Gatling gun, and missle launcher (if I ever find an extra missle for it. It has a communication station. Enemy tracking radar. For repairs it has an engine analysis and cybertronic scanner with a repair arm. It has a sorted parts and least but not least pin ups of the hottest female transformers :wink: . Enjoy and let me know your thoughts. As soon as I get my decals for the outside I will post what it looks like. FYI: Motormaster (second attempt) is coming along VERY NICE. Even my wife loves the way it is looking.

I used componets from a Movie Swindle that I got really cheap. I also used the wheels from my first Motormaster that I screwed up, more recycling to come. The weapons are from various G.I. Joe scraps I have or bought cheap.

Attached Files:

2. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

AWSOME i am glad someone else is showin some g1 love. i like the way there are spare parts lying around.cant wait to see the cab.

3. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    I think the drone, Stinger and the repair/defense drone should be black with some purple and grey to break it up or atleast the Stinger mostly black if it's ment to be a homage to the original drone Chest piece of Menasor.
    But other wise pretty Awesome.

4. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

I was afraid if they were black they would not show up. But after I finish MM I might add some more detail to them.

5. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    That's awesome man!!!

The "girlie pin-ups" are a nice touch too :D 

:thumb