Minor/Repaint: Classic Motormaster Trailer 1, part 1: Stinger (Roller's Nemesis)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by maximus_primal, May 16, 2008.

1. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

Well guys, almost year later and my Classic's Motormaster project is finally starting to finallize. The first trailer, yes I said first trailer (my Motormaster is going to have two trailers) is the mobile repair/combat bay trailer (based off of OP trailer). Here is Roller's nemesis, Stinger. He has two radar guided missle launchers and two laser canons. His radar dish on top guides the missles and also provides feed back to the trailer when it is scouting. Unlike Roller, if he is damaged Motormaster doesn't feel it. He is completely remote controled by the trailer. Motormaster has to program it's missions in and then the trailer takes over.

I took the missles, missle mounts, and canons off of a broken G.I. Joe polar claw snowmobile. The radar mount is part of my first failed attempt at Motormaster (you will be seeing more of those parts showing up later).

As for the trailer, the final paint is drying and when I get the last decals for it from Reprolabels I will post those (Trailer 1, part 2). I don't think you will be disappointed.

Attached Files:

2. TonyzCustomz

TonyzCustomz Am I doin it rite? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Aww, it's so cute.:p 

3. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

ah i went to see if you had posted the cab this is really clean.