classic individual minicon bios

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

finished the minicon bios( I THINK.

anyone else think these bots all need their own bio? Ima gonna post a fan made bio for the predater attack team and the dinobots, anyone else into this stuff.
    I think I have covered them all in here, let me know if I missed one

2. Rumble02

Here is one for the predater team.
    DREADWING- This falcon is the ringleader of the team. His feathers are sharp as razors and he has a virtually frictionless body. As he soars through the air without making a sound, he can pick up any other mini-con and lift them to great heights, slowly shredding their armor with his talons before dropping them to their doom. SWOOP is the one mini-con DREADWING considers to be a threat, and DREADWING will stop at nothing to knock him out of the air.

OVERBITE- Staying in his black wolf beast mode while hunting down the DINOBOT mini-con team is what keeps OVERBITE running on a full charge. He can smell KNOCKDOWN from a mile away and can’t wait for his chance to get rid of his rival for good.

SNARL- As the strongest member of the team SNARL is the only one who prefers robot mode to beast mode. His tiger mode serves its purpose but its just not the same as aiming his blaster and seeing the look in his enemies eyes as they drop to the ground with smoke rising from their wounds. TERRORSAUR is SNARL’S biggest challenge, with both being armed to the teeth and neither one being able to finish off the other, their fighting often interrupts missions and costs the AUTOBOT’S and DECEPTICON’S victories.

3. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude, submit that to pete@botcon for the magazine. That's seriously some good profiles for a Minicon team. It also sounds as if you may have a Dinobot one too.

4. Rumble02

Submited but do you really think they are that good?

5. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those were awesome man. :) 

6. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As good as the Hasbro ones from Cybertron. :thumb 

7. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe just a bit better then the hasbro ones......

8. Rumble02

HERE ARE THE ONES FOR THE DINO-BOTS
    TERRORSAUR- Second in command to GRIMLOCK, TERRORSAUR is the weapons expert of the DINOBOT team. He adapted his own body, replacing his hands with blasters. Using the same weaponry as his nemesis SNARL, TERRORSAUR stays in robot mode as much as possible. Never forgiving SNARL for attacking his home city, TERRORSAUR has often times put himself and his team in danger trying to stop the DECEPTICON.

SWOOP- The only member of the team capable of flight, SWOOP is their eye in the sky. Doing aerial maneuvers through battle and catching DREADWING off guard, is the only reason SWOOP gets out of bed in the morning. He knows that in close combat DREADWING could possibly destroy him, but SWOOP is confident that keeping the fight in the air will end in DREADWINGS freefall of failure.

KNOCKDOWN- Brute force is all KNOCKDOWN knows. He has used his might to destroy the PREDATER ATTACK TEAM’S base more than once. Every time OVERBITE rebuilds KNOCKDOWN is there to frustrate his accomplishments. KNOCKDOWN has avoided every trap set for him by OVERBITE, but he knows one day they will face each other and fight fist to fist and teeth to horns.

9. Rumble02

let me know if you want me to come up with more for the other mini-con teams out there

10. autobotx25

autobotx25 Well-Known Member

where can you find the rest of them at ? or atleast for all the classics minicons

11. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Did you mean the Hasbro bios?

For the deluxe and voyagers, those can be found here.

For the Classic minicon 3-Packs, Hasbro only made them for the groups, not individuals. Those can be found here.

Rumble02 has written these himself (and done a great job, I might add.)

To Rumble02:

Keep 'em coming. I'd like to see what you come up with for the other teams.

12. Rumble02

CLEAR SKIES TEAM

THUNDERWING- This little bot can only hope to get a little of the glory in battle as his mentor JETFIRE. He has allways looked up to JETFIRE and has been in trouble a time or two trying to pull off some his classic stunts. THUNDERWING hopes to upgrade himself with a supersonic packpack giving him the speed to catch up to JETFIRE, OPTIMUS PRIME however has warned him on several occasion about his rash behavior.

STEEL WIND- Old and wise are two worlds that could describe STEEL WIND, but dont let him hear you say it. The last bot that referred to his age ended up with a bent fender and shattered visor. STEEL WIND has a temper shorter than MEGATRONS, and if he wasnt an AUTOBOT his wrath might be just as bad.

NIGHTSCREAM- As the only beast bot of the CLEAR SKIES TEAM, NIGHTSCREAM often feels like a third wheel, but he knows that being different isnt allways bad. More than once he has used his teeth and claws to pull DREADWING off of THUNDERWING. Having flame breath isnt bad for chasing down the DIRT DIGGER TEAM. There is nothing NIGHTSCREAM enjoys more than following OIL SLICK and using his flames to singe of his new paint job.

Did these after a long day of work so my gears are turning all the way

13. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

When these new-mold Mini-Cons were still being solicited for Cybertron instead of Classics, they did have individual bios available. The pairings would have been the Night Rescue Team (identical in members, harder to tell) against the Night Predator Team (one of these was Terrorsaur, but perhaps using the Swoop mold, the lack of pics made IDing them hard).

14. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Here's mine:

BROADSIDE-- Positively suicidal because of his awkward proportions and inability to even stand up, Broadside wants you to kill him, kids. Just make it quick, he asks, he's kind of a coward.

15. Jetfireinthesky

Jetfireinthesky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think you should replace "gets out of bed" with "boots up".

Other than that these bios are amazing. They make me want to go and pick up the Classics Mini-cons which I was gonna wait until they went on clearance to pick-up. But with those personalities it might be hard not to pick up some the next time I'm figure shopping.

16. Rumble02

Thank you that makes me feel very good.

17. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Never saw any mention of bios when they were still part of Cybertron (but I just may have missed them). The thread title only referred to their Classic bios, which is why his post confused me.

18. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Since no characterization really exists among the Classic Mini-Con teams aside from the team blurb, the old Cybertron bios are the closest things anyone has to official bios for each Mini-Con, even if those bios are very brief. I'd bet that the Collector's Club gives them fleshed-out bios as their new story continues, though.

Anyway, just found them among the news archives at Seibertron. They may have been reported elsewhere, that was just the place I remember seeing them first. I got the Decepticon team wrong, it's the Predator Attack Team (for some reason, I thought their name has a "night" theme as well). Characters probably have different names and even molds attached to them, than what they're called in Classics. Also note that some of the names conflicting here are ones given to the Mini-Cons that came packed-in with the Wal-Mart Primus, so if you knew those (offhand, I don't), you could figure out most of these.

19. Rumble02

interesting

20. Rumble02

DEMOLITION TEAM

BROADSIDE- BROADSIDE is so stubborn MEGATRON put him on the DEMOLITION TEAM just to show him who was in charge. BROADSIDE used to go on the battlefield and fire when he felt like it and retreat as he saw fit, never obeying orders. MEGATRON has used him as an example to the others on more than one occasion yet BROADSIDE still tries to shove his wieght around. Perhaps one day MEGATRON will say enough is enough and turn BROADSIDE into a nightstand.

SLEDGE- SLEDGE has a creative side. He often finds MINI-CONS that have been burried under the rubble he has cause and used them to make what he calls "art".
    Many times he has combined two or more robots together and recharged them just so he could see them twist in pain. SLEDGE is one of MEGATRONS favorite MINI-CONS mostly because he enjoys the cruel playthings SLEDGE produces.

WIDELOAD- WIDELOAD is as malfunctional as any other MINI-CON working for MEGATRON. There has never been a MINI-CON able to catch up to his tricks until after the wire has been tripped. He loves to see when an enemy thinks they are free and right before he sets off the last explosion, sending them to meet the ALLSPARK.