Classic Galvatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Drax, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Do you guys think there will be one? If so, what do you think the mold will look like? post some digibashing pics up. Also is there any Word whatsoever that there will be one? :confused: 

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No. As far as we know, Classics is almost over. Devastator is the only thing left.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    For the time being, we don't even know if the Classics line will host any more figures, let alone specifically a Glavatron. I think starting with the Energon Megs/Galvs mold would be good. It would need a good amount of remolding done to it, but it's a good start. I'd really like to see them do that Cosmos design. Peace out.

4. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    Use Energon Galvatron, he looks pretty good with the Classics bots.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    That's actually what I'm going to be doing. I'm going to change him up a little though. Peace out.

6. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Hmm yea i guess for you kitbashers its easy and actually i could acquire this figure considering my cousins happen to have two( theyre twins) so im sure i could buy one off them but haha i dont have the kitbashing skills so i dont know damn i thought the classics line would grow more and not stop with devastator.. thats retarded =/

7. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

Well there's a movie coming and all... not to mention Hasbro wants to catch its breath and actually see if Classics are profitable enough to continue in any significant fashion. The same can be said of Alternators (the biggest loss for me).

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    We've only seen one picture, and it's nothing new to the line, but I'm thinking that the 2-pack Prime and Megs are gong to be released seperately. They could possibly release more new figs with them in a 4th wave, but it's doughtfull at the moment. Peace out.

9. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

The lone-carded Megatron you're refering to is for Europe. We already have the 2-pack, in great adundance I might add. Doubtful they'd want to rerelease them seperately in the USofA.

10. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

I guess its better for the company to take a break and do all their marketing sht and whatever but yea i think transformers has enough in fact a lot of fans to keep buying the toys as long as they have decent molds, and if they dont some people even decide to tweak them and make them their own bashes. I also didnt know about the alternators since i dont really follow them nor did i ever bother to collect them. Thats because they didnt really catch my attention and till this day they dont . The only alternator- related toy that catches my attention are the kitbashes that ive seen throughout the forum.