Minor/Repaint: Classic/G1 Cliffjumper

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Alloy Alchemist, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

This is my version of Classics/G1 Cliffjumer. I bought the upgrade kit awhile back because of the big gun that looks like the one from episode MTMTE. I have ALWAYS LOVED that gun and was gonna build one but I broke down and bought the kit. I also removed most of the silver paint and plan to remove the rest when I feel like fucking with it so more...that silver paint dosn't come off so easy. I painted the roof red and it dosn't match but it's close enough for me...for now. I also did some black wash to bring out the detail of the mold. I already had a head from WFC Cliffy and I like that one more , so thats the one that I leave on Cliffjumper when he is on my shelf. The first picture has the upgrade head on him so some people can see the diffrence between the two.

Thanks for looking , all C&C welcome !

Attached Files:

2. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    Nice work alloy I really like the panel lining

3. Alloy Alchemist

Alloy Alchemist Decepticon sympathizer

Thanks dude,I wanted to do a little more BUT I thought I might have went to far already....

4. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Nice. I actually thought the silver was the hardest to get off of the roof piece. The red came of like butter in some 70% alcohol, but the silver needed a fair amount of brushing to flake away.

I don't remember having a problem at all with the silver anywhere else.