Digibash: Classic Cyclonus Idea (My First Digibash!)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by kalron, May 18, 2008.

1. kalron

kalron Technician/Sculptor

So I have been kicking this idea around for a LONG time. I had purchased on the bay a Deluxe Jetstorm. While flawed, I felt the mold could work as a Cyclonus. I plan on extending his legs and making the wing parts removable and attach to the back of the shoulders via magnets. The nosecone will be completely altered to remove the canopy and make it a straight, slightly rounded point (I might need to do some magnetic removal piece here as well that attaches to his back to get rid of the...uh...shlong)

anyway, I think it just might work, with some apoxy putty and some dremeling.

Attached Files:

2. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i would say it has more of a movie cyclonus vibe, strance coz i know its not a movie figure but its just the impression i get, really god idea though

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
  4. kalron

5. kalron

you know, I didn't think of that but you are right...too bad I don't have any movie figures. I am also going to resculpt the head (face) and hands into a more animated look, that might help a bit. But hopefully I don't have to if the new Classics one is good.

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    yeah I would hold off too. Unless you just want to to it to do it of course, could just place it with Cybertron or somethin'. My understanding is the upcoming universe one is completely off-the-charts of awesomeness. No pictures exist yet, though, it was only shown at the upcoming toys panel, which no pictures are allowed at those.

7. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Well, the Ultra version was already done as Cyclonus for the Botcon Wreckers, while the Deluxe fella was redecoed as Skywarp. So the precedent's there from the get-go.
    Personally, yeah, I'd at least hold off until we've seen pics of the upcoming Anniversary fella, since we know it's coming.
    Maybe you could redo it as a different character, even create a new guy?

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I want the Botcon Cyclonus badly. I still think this custom's a worthy venture, even if we are getting a Cyclonus soon.

You can't have enough of Cyclonus :)  Keep us updated! :) 

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Before we knew Cyclonus would be in universe I'd say Universe cyclonus = Jetstorm repaint,