Class abilities in Campaign

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by MrSoundwaveGuy, Jul 18, 2010.

1. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    How come the Classes and their abilities are different in Campaign than Multiplayer? For example Optimus (Leader), Ironhide (Soldier), and Sideswipe(Soldier) all have the Dash ability but in Multiplayer Dash is only available to Scouts

2. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    cuz they want to?

3. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

Because that's just how they set up the story characters, more variety I suppose, it doesn't bother me really.

4. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Ken

News Credits:
    Because they wanted to provide a unique set of abilities to match each character in the campaign, but in multiplayer, balance issues required each class to have the same set of abilities and weapons.

5. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Campaign mode is story mode; hence, characters have names and abilities that befit them.

Multiplayer mode, excluding Escalation mode, is a world in which gamers can outfit familiar looking chassis with colors, weapons, and abilities to their specifications, creating completely different characters. The character you create may look like Megatron, but it won’t be Megatron.