clancy brown on thundercats

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GENOZAUR, Apr 23, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

2. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

:thumbs2: 

3. Tenebrouser

Tenebrouser Craft...or is it crap?

Cool.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    You left out Lex Luthor in DCAU, Mr.Freeze in the Batman and my personal favourite Mr.Krabs in Spongebob.

Yeah there assembly a new cast, I think it'll be awesome with Robin Atkin Downes voicing Mum-Ra although i thought it was going to be Corey Burton voicing him.

5. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I think he was referring to Clancy's current gigs as opposed to ones that have wrapped up.

Either way, this makes me happy in the pants :D 

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

actually autovolt does have a very good point on the lex luthor bit because clancy brown still slips in a little of his dcau lex luthor voice at times when voicing james mcullen destromax's character on gijoe renegades

7. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

and then theres thefact that the guy who voiced lion-o's character i nthe 80's thundercats cartoon will be returning in the new 2011 thundercats cartoon to do voice work as liono's father claudus

8. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I think it’s prudent to point out that there is an ongoing thread on the new Thundercats show already: Thundercats are Go!!!
    Why wouldn’t you post this in that discussion?

And, Genozaur, you started another thread on the Thundercats just a few days ago –yet you leave your own thread abandoned and start a new one.

I just don’t understand why you won’t follow conventional wisdom on discussing things.
    The moderators can merge things or not at their discretion, but it’s just frustrating to me because I actually enjoy discussing some of these things with you, but it’s honestly not worth the effort for me to hunt down your individual threads on the topics.
    I gave up when we had a main thread on Batman: TAS that was getting new posts daily, but you had started three or four separate threads of your own about Batman: TAS.

Whether or not you’re breaking forum rules isn’t for me to decide; but you do make it difficult for someone like me to digitally talk to you when I never know where your conversations may reside.