Digibash: Cl. Omega Supreme Digibash WIP

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Ditto,can't wait to see more.

2. Bobby Lemain

Bobby Lemain Cassette Man

awesome! oddly enough, with a different color scheme, head, and a custom sculpted chest, that last digibash of omega could very well be a fort max, or even a metroplex! now if only I had some extra cash laying around to burn on some plastikrack...

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmmm.....I didn't think about that. It could be a good Fort Max.

4. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

Same for me! I have seen a digibash of E Omega Sups into a G1 color scheme and it's looked awesome. That said, If there is a way to make him more G1 transformable then I can't wait to see!

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Well, after borrowing some parts from G1 and Energon Omega Supreme, I've come up with a basic design for the legs. In the end, I won't actually be using parts from them, but I'll be making them from styrene and possibly some spare parts from other TF's.

[​IMG]

6. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Awsome dude i want one how do I order?!?

7. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i would say, keep the megatron chest, i liked that better, along with the wingsaber legs. and that head just doesn't go well with it.

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    lol. I'm actually thinking about using the Meg's chest (line in the picture that I've posted in this post). I've also fixed something about the legs that was bothering me. Also, the head is just a stand-in for now. I plan to go to Sculpt-bot for a custom head for him.

[​IMG]

9. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod Larzzing on twitter!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you need a cybertron metroplex for its arms I could sell/trade one to you.

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yeah. I actually dont' have any parts for this project yet, lol. I'd prefer to get a junker one. It's not only cheaper, but, I wouldn't feel as bad if I was taking a bad one to kitbash instead of one that was still in good condition.

11. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

what are you going to use for the arms? and the g1 legs look way out of place.

how ever, if it was me, i would just repaint menasor as omega supreme, but that's just me, because i think it has the whole look right down for him already lol.

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    The upper arms are going to be from Cybertron Metroplex (as seen in my digibash). The lower arms however, will probably be made using a model kit of a rocket, some styrene, and some Energon combiner connectors. I thought about using Menasor for some parts of him, but, he doesn't really go with the look that I'm going for (updated Classics look). As for the legs, those parts are just there to fill in places where I'll be making parts from Styrene, instead of bashing a pre-existing TF part.

13. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod Larzzing on twitter!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well mine is sorta junker. (he is mising everything except the main figure.)
    I'll be willing to work out a trade for any cybertron or alt figs, or energon towline.

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmm....well, I don't have an energon Towline, so, what Cybertron and Alternator figures are you looking for? Personally, I'd rather just buy the arms from you, but, depending on what you need, I might be able to get ahold of something for you. Also, I don't currently have any extra cash to spend on TF's, that's why I've just been working on digibashes for the project so far, so that I can keep myself busy while I save up enough money for the parts that I need.

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    So...anybody have any more ideas out there for this project, or any more advice? Oh, and if anybody could help me out with my pic request thread, that would be awesome.