Digibash: Cl. Omega Supreme Digibash WIP

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. Here's one of the projects that I've currently got in the design stage. It's basically going to be a Classics update of Omega Supreme, and I might call it my MP Omega Supreme when he's done. I'm open to suggestions of different things I could do/use for him. Here are 2 pictures showing basically what I've currently got planned. I'm not too sure aobut using Barricade for the main body (looks a bit small to me compared to the arms). If anybody knows of a TF that already turns into a tank, and would work for this, that would be helpfull. I'm also open to suggestions for what to do for his legs. The rocket is one thing I'm not 100% sure on either, but, I'll probably get a rocket model and go from there for it. Well, thanks to anyone who helps me out with figureing out things to do for this bash, and thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Looking good

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Did you think of maybe scaling the arms to suit the core? A just-larger-than-deluxe sized tank might be fairly hard to come by... (This is why they invented Styrene...)

Anyway... I can't wait to see this when it's finished.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I did think about it, but, Metroplex's arms work perfectly for Omega Supreme (well, at least in my opinion). I do plan to get some styrene and use it on this bash, but, I'm currently looking for TF body parts to use as the cores for what will become Omega Supreme's body parts.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Well, I've been looking threw some TF gallerys, and I think I have a good idea of what to do for the torso. Basically, I could take Barricade, some tank treads of another TF (say Cybertron Dark Scorponok) add a turret on him, and possibly end up with a good looking tank mode. Now all I really need to figure out is what TF to take the treads from, and what TF to use as a base for the legs (mainly the upper leg as I can add on to the lower leg to bulk it up. Anybody have ideas?

6. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

this is interesting

7. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    If you're using the Barricade core, go with one of the 6 molds that can be attatched to it for legs... I'd imagine they wouldn't be that hard to fit into the Omega Supreme concept

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Well, I'm actually looking for something that won't have a vehicle mode. If I could, I'd like for the legs to turn into a base/launch pad.

9. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    What I meant by the second sentence was 'You can take 2 of them (one for each leg) and turn it into something that fits with Omega Supreme, while still keeping the functionality as legs'

I know it will take some work, but it can be done. (even if you take the connectors from the 2 limb-bots and use those in a scratchbuild...)

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok, that makes more sense. I do plan to get an Energon combiner just for the comining joints. This way different body parts can come apart and then re-combine in a different way to form his alt-mode.

11. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    Maybe I missed it, but what were you planning for the alt mode? I'd probably be of more use if I knew what was going on.

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Basically it's going to be a military type base with a launch pad which will have a rocket on it. It will also have a tank with it. Basically his G1 alt-mode, but, withought the track for the tank.

13. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    I think I'm seeing it. I'd say use G1 OS Legs for the legs (modded to hook up with the connectors from the Limb-bots) and a G1 OS rocket arm for an arm/the rocket... I'd imagine Barricade would be fairly friendly if you have some extra crap (the other arm, the connection for the rocket arm) hanging around.

Then again, I've never seen a G1 OS in person...

14. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Intregueing

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Personally, I'm going to stay away from using G1 parts. That and getting ahold of decent shape G1 OS parts would be a little tuff/expensive for me, lol. I've got a couple new ideas, which I'll try out in my digibash and then post them here for people to comment on/make suggestions.

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey, what do you guys think of this idea? I could get ahold of a Cybertron Megatron, take his torso, and somehow kitbash it enough that it resembles a tank, and then use that for the torso of OS. Here's a digibash of what it could look like (I still need to find some treads that would work for it). Also, I would smooth out some of the details, so that it wouldn't look so spikey.

[​IMG]

17. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    :thumb 

Brainstorming is fun... I was thinking you could butcher a Cyb Menasor fairly easily and get a decent tank... I think it might be a little more size-friendly, too. The arms would be a little big, but not too big...

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Brainstorming is good, lol. I too was thinking about Cybertron Menasor, but, I decided against it, mainly due to the electronics in his arms. That and I'd rather take a model kit of a rocket and use that for a base for the arms. As for the tank, I got to thinking about it, and I could use the treads from Energon Landmine's trailer thing on say Energon Barricade. It would also help bulk him up a bit. The wings are one thing that I currently plan to completely scratch build using styrene, that is, if I can get my hands on some sheets of it, lol.

19. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok, here's another idea (the one using Landmine's treads). What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

20. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    I hate to rain on your parade, but the treads are larger than that.