CJ upgrade kit / Masterpiece Megatron w/upgrade, Skywarp w/coronation, Thundercracker

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by reaper7.62, Mar 5, 2009.

1. reaper7.62

reaper7.62 Combaticon

MP lot

Thought i'ld offer these up on here before they went to evilbay. Skywarp and Thundercracker are Misb, Megatron is mib and is unmodified. He was only transformed once and is very minty! I will put a non permanent orange plug in his barrel for shipping purposes. Upgrade kit for Megatron is included as is the coronation set for skywarp. I will not ship this lot outside of the U.S. due to customs issues with mp5 . This is being sold as a lot only unless you make me an offer i can't refuse.

360 shipped.

I also have a cj upgrade kit that i will take offers for.(i'm still on the fence about selling this one) This is NOT included in the mp lot

Ok, after two very insulting offers i'm gonna have to say. The mp lot price is set in stone, and the cj kit, we all know what it's worth. Do not waste my time sending ridiculously low offers. I'm not desperate to sell these .

Attached Files:

2. chaoseffect

chaoseffect Custom TF builder

That is one great lot.

I know you are trying to sell this as one lot. But I already have a Megatron. I just need the upgrade kit.

I do know of someone looking for that CJ upgrade kit. I will pass the word for ya.

3. reaper7.62

reaper7.62 Combaticon

bump

4. Dankir

Dankir Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Let me know if your willing to sell MP-07 Thundercracker alone? That's all I need.