Civil War #2 Massive Spoiler

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Superman_Alpha, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

oh well this aint gonna end well AT ALL

I wonder what jameson thinks of now having spidey work under him and bad mouthing him for all this years?

someone must put this on any spidey number.

2. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Will smack your bitch

What was Parkers reasoning for revealing in the issues of Spiderman?

Plus there is a slight Young Avengers spoiler in that it reveals that Patriot has gotten his powers so it might be true that in YA he does do a blood transfusion.

3. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Well that just sucks… still could lay the ground work for bring back Ben.

4. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Sorry, I haven't read a Spider-man comic since they revealed Norman Osborne was behind the whole clone thing. Since then, does Spider-man charge people money for saving them ? Cause he isn't going to have a real life anymore if he tells the whole world who he is.

5. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

I loved Jameson fainting at the end. This issue was great, I can't wait for more. It's going to be insane on the 28th. I have 9 comics on my pull, 10 if something TF gets released.

6. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Meh, wasn't a massive spoiler, or even a spoiler at all, if you read Amazing Spider-Man 2 weeks ago.

Registered Super Heroes are on the S.H.I.E.L.D. payroll.

7. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

What else? Aunt May reminded him "With great power comes great responsibility" and then said responsibility means you don't run away. I have to say, I was shocked. I thought he'd join with Captain America before he was forced to reveal his identity.

8. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

I dunno. I was holding out hope that he was going to do something like turn to Tony and say, "I'm sorry, I can't follow you on this" and bolt in front of everybody.

Suffice to say, I'm not happy with this decision. Both of the fictional character and the real people at Marvel involved. Spider-Man is just one of those characters where the secret identity is too integral to the character, IMO.

Bring on the retcon.

9. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    I wonder how marvel will erase this.. I know it'll happen during the next major cross over when they track down Wanda and all the mutants get their powers back. Or this will turn out to be another alternate earth created by franklin richards. Tony stark will use some weird machine to erase everyone's memories of the heroes Id. Dr. Strange will do some magic mubo jumbo. Or more than likely marvel will so aggrivate their readers that due to low sales, they will destroy the 616 universe and merge it with the ultimates making one marvel universe. I'm currently about to drop 1/2 my marvel books.

10. Wildridimus Prime

Wildridimus Prime minimate

ugggh

I want to see where this is leading, but I think that it was a bad idea.

11. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    At least a major character didn't 'die'. Because we all know how that turns out.

12. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

i dont mind having the titles i buy tie into the BIG EVENT, but so long as the event is good (which this aint)...

and when Hulk gets back, it'll be Civil War II....Hulk Vs. Everyone else (and that i'll be on the Hulks side)

and i guess we found out who's side Spidey's on.

13. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    This probably won't last longer than hawkeye's death

14. Dalarsco

Dalarsco Kickback=ROCK

So, does anyone here speak Latin? At least I think this is Latin. I am pretty sure it's a Romance language, but it looks nothing like any Italian, French, or Spanish I've ever seen, so I think it must be Latin which I have never seen written out, only in little blurbs of vocabulary. alternatively, it could be some sort of cipher, DaVince style. I looked real close at the text under the newspaper headlines about Cap going underground, and found this message:

Exputo loquor utinam olim commoveo esse defui. Seapius ludus et volco vulpes nostrud hos esse ibidem. Sudo, delenit accusam delenit suscipere utinam utrum transverbero et. Tation abico damnum feugait nulla erat. Et transverbero vel quis molior diam causa pertineo ut usitas gemino duis dignissim. Verto, aptent hos, consequat hos, praemitto, accumsan commovio tation aptent torqueo. Iusto augue aliquip interdico dolore paratus et neque nonummy luptatum luctus aiba vicis regula nulla.

In paulatim quis in odio demoveo, iusto nane, quod feugiat probo metuo dignassin te. Volutpat, ibidem, suscipit acsi enim praemitto, torqeuo huit cogo ex similis vindico gitvus meus. Mos et exputo exputo sisco, illum ille ut verto ne reprobo. Si demoveo ea olim laoreet genitus ventosus immitto. Luptatum lefoveo accumsan letalis at pagus, torqueo, regula, praesent in odio, velit facilisis quis. Epulae, humo, nibh, roto verto nostrud ludus ullamcorper sudo opes augue doles. Nutus praemitto ludus vicis, tation dignissim foras te ratis conventino illum. Minim nonummy modeo eum faceo delore vel vel hendrerit ea ut.

Si hendrerit, vero interdico consequat ex demoveo quis sed praemitto nulla hendrerit usitas. Luptatum et patria fatua acsi similis quod ne, secundum vel, praemitto. Velit proprius, tation singularis quia quia. Ymo indoles utinam vaide validus facilisi, consectetuer singularis, usitas, blandis. Commodo quia quis in zelus defui indoles. Ingenium hendrerit, at gravis huic eum feugait secundum ille vel ut, torqueo brevitas aliquip validus. Opto augue rote obruo nulla ex, commodo iusto vero velit paratus turpis macto dignissim ad. Humo vereor erat ficilisi abigo et melior.

Hopefully I didn't make any mistakes typing this up. It was very difficult, even with a magnifying glass. Especially at the bottom when the background darkened a bit.

15. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    To make up for House of M Civil War will end with Scarlet Witch putting everything back as it was.

16. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

Maybe its the fact i'm almost about to fall asleep as I looked at that but I wasnt really that surprised by it. Matter of fact I found it rather ho hum.

17. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    Wasn't a spoiler, I figured it would happen.

However I am curious as to the results.

18. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. I figured this would happen at somepoint during Civil War. Personally, I hope none of this gets ret conned. What I think needs to happen, is for someone to grow a set of balls and come up some a good story to write dealing with the ramifications with this.(That same argument can also apply to the whole "Parker is a boring character because he's married. No, its just no one's had a good enough idea.)

19. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  20. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

They will retcon it or say it's a clone in a few years, just watch.