city sex ed program gives condoms to 11yr olds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by coppertop5150, Apr 14, 2011.

1. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    This post is so good it makes me want to have unprotected sex with YOU!

Related:

[​IMG]

2. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think the reality of the situation is somewhere in between. I think modern sex education has taken a somewhat permissive attitude, where we don't condone irresponsible sex are early ages, but we're realistic enough to accept that it happens and it's beyond our control. You simply can't police your kids 24/7. We're not giving condoms to kids per se, but we're letting them know how to use them and that they're available if they absolutely need them.

I recieved sex education in 6th grade, followed by no less than two semester-long courses in junior high and highschool, and my recollection is they were fairly comprehensive: abstinence, contraception, STDs, anatomy, birth, and a charming made-for-tv flick staring the talented Alan Alda "And the Band Played On". Also Nova's "The Miracle of Life"; oh god nonono.

3. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios everything u like is dumb

Aww, if I wasn't married with a child on the way, and you weren't totally a dude, I would definitely make sweet, unprotected TFW love to you.

4. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

I got two friends who've had condoms pop. One was lucky she didn't get pregnant. The other has a 9 year old. Like the gun, you only need to have something eff up once.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but most people end up doing stupid things during their lives, and whether or not people have a condom, can get one, etc. doesn't mean much if they forget it or don't care. And I find that most people don't care about things beyond their own self-gratification. I'm for promoting self-dicipline. IMO it would lead people to enlightenment and happiness much more than giving into one's desires can ever do.

5. Wolfguard

This pretty much sums up my opinion on all this "safe" sex BS.

6. Wolfguard

Try self-dicipline vs self-gratification and figure out which is more rewarding and has much more long-lasting positive effects on a person. Doesn't matter what century it is, kid, that kinda truth remains the same and is culturally universal.

7. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    That's like asking the rat to stop pushing the pleasure button over food.

8. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

To be honest I don't sleep around, I have self control.. but I don't judge or mind if other people practice that behavior. It's just the way things are now. Kids are hormonal at a younger age, and I certainly had enough knowledge about sex-related things when I was 12. I learned it through friends, and people can't sit there and feign ignorance or disgust when we have to teach children about sex when they're 11. If it prevents them experimenting unsafely in the future, then I am all for it.

9. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:

He's a she

10. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    Well lets see, I love sex. So, to ensure my partner and I remain safe, always using a condom. No ifs or buts; safest way to have sex with someone who isn't your spouse.

Self discipline is cool, as a martial artist its a concept I dig. However if you think sex is about self-gratification then someone's been fibbing to you my boy. It is always a mutual gratification exercise; anyone who tells you otherwise is doing it wrong.

I'll agree that abstinence is the only 100% way not to get pregnant or an STD, but its also a complete write-off. Humans are sexual beings, no way around that. Sex education should acknowledge both points: abstinence is the simplest method, but if you're dead set on rocking the casbah, here's the best practices policy guys: ignore this advice at your peril.

11. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    Giving out condoms at 11? Yikes, I only got one a few months ago. Now it's in my underwear drawer, slowly ticking towards its inevitable expiry date. Which it will mostly likely reach.

12. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

What is lacking for kids these days is parents teaching kids modesty and proper respect. Of course, nothing can save all of them given precautious, but few parents these days teach kids respect for each other and courtesy.

Hormones are a powerful thing though, and make kids do really dumb things. But that's what self control is for. Everyone should have some, if they did, most people wouldn't be overweight slobs complaning about evil mcdonalds cooperations and their unhealthy fast food burgers. I think kids virginity can wait till college, at least till their out of the house. Hopefully.

But if a child fails to learn such things at their crucial young age, how can they be expected to look after themselves, take responsibility? Be desciplined, patient, courteous to their sweat heart? Isn't that more romantic than a sweaty, skinny corn dog ready to rip his pants off and get it on?

I know peeps should be fre to have fun, too >V> But y'know, if you f$%& up, it's not just you or your lady that is affected. A third human being will be involved. And it's truly a sad thing when young parents fail to take care of themselves for the sake of their child, and then in some cases pass this blunder on to other people

13. coppertop5150

coppertop5150 Well-Known Member

They should be doing this in africa ....

I saw on PBS when a guy turns 12 the tribe leader slits his dick with aknife
    and sends him into a hut to have intercoarse with a much older woman

14. coppertop5150

coppertop5150 Well-Known Member

Alot of kids like myself that grew up in the 80's and my brother and sister in the 70's one parent would work...
    My dad worked mom stayed at home...

I think now adays both parents mostthe time have to work and
    then comes the latch key kid that has to pretty much grow up on his/her own

15. Trenner Dios

That would be quite the impressive sex change considering what "she" looked like before.

16. Trenner Dios

Right you are.

17. Shockblaster

Shockblaster Well-Known Member

this program sounds right and wrong at the same time.....

18. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    B..S...

Listen. Sex without condoms is less safe. Sex with condoms is safe. Abstinence isn't sex at all.

Please explain to me how that is bullshit.

19. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Kids love balloons.

20. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bow chikka wow wow