City Commander in stock at TFSource!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by dilectus, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    Yea, TFsource really seemed to have alot of problems with the move. I've heard few people saying they wont be ordering from there again. I got my first armor set from BBTS when I decided I wanted a second one I went with TFsource on the 16th and still haven't heard a peep. I'm not to anxious about it, but I know alot of people are getting fustrated.

2. ~Insert Name~

~Insert Name~ Constructicon

Yeah, I've emailed curt, hoping that everything is ok. Haven't heard back from him yet. I'm sure everything is, just would like to know about how long I can expect to be in anticipation ha ha.

3. Mad_Jester

Mad_Jester Wreckers

I got an email from Curt at 3am this morning telling me that my credit card declined. Which is bull. So I resent them the card and said that if it didn't go through again I would pay by PayPal. I hope everything turns out alright.

4. Big Filipino

Big Filipino John 3:16-17 says it all

News Credits:
    I ordered mine on the 16th from TF Source and I think it arrived today. We'll see after work.

5. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    Just checked my email. I got a notification that my CC armor set has been shipped.

6. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    What order number are you? Mine's 920 and they just charged my card yesterday.

7. n_tel_ekt

n_tel_ekt Wreaker

I just re-ordered using Paypal this time instead of a CC. The pay status says "pending"... I also emailed Curt to inform that Ive re-ordered but I didnt see any option to cancel the original order, and to ask why the original order with the CC was "declined"... I see at least 1 other person just posted that that happened to him too.

Man, this sucks... I just want some confirmation that somewhere out there is a City Commander Armor set with my name on it before the well runs dry, and I have to jack an old lady for her set! (No offence to all you old ladied out there!)

8. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Dont worry guys everyone will get what thei orderd. I and several others vouche for Curt. Image all orders and everything else when a move this big is going on. Its just not to move and then continue, you need to get everything else sorted, get the older orders out and cush. and if the emails are a bit long between responses then my guess is that they are working hard to pack and ship out your plastic adiction.

You would get the same big hassel if any of the other big online retailers would move..Imagen BBTS moving or DT. its take s time to set up on a new place and to get back on track.

relax and do something else then worry about some plastic.

9. Mad_Jester

Mad_Jester Wreckers

I had the same problem with the credit card. I have NOT reordered I'm just waiting to see what Curt wants me to do. I resent the card info in hopes that it was just my error. Did you say it happened yesterday (Oct. 29)? That's the same day mine was declined. I bet it was a problem with how they entered it or something. When you process a sh*t ton of credit card orders by typing in numbers, a few are bound to get screwed up.

So let me know what nursing home you jack a CC from an old lady and I'll be right behind you.

Thank you for a dose of reality. I think we're just on edge cause most of the people who are purchasing from TFSource are those collectors who don't have a lot of money, who usually don't even buy online 'cause we're too busy digging through the bargin bins at WalMart.

But again, thank you, I appreciate someone giving us a virtual slap across the face to let us know that everything will be alright.

10. Code

Code Banned

Ebay:
    looks like they coming through

11. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I got mine today, along with Encore Jazz and E-Hobby Galvatron. Now all I'm waiting on are preorders. :D 

12. n_tel_ekt

n_tel_ekt Wreaker

yea it happened yesterday, the 29th. I agree, it probably was just a typo/error... But I re-ordered just to be sure. And if it doesnt go thru this time I'll PM you the address to the nursing home Ive been casing! :lol 

I also 100% agree with Easterling Capt about not getting too antsy too fast... AND you Jester... You hit the nail on the head, at least with me ya did. I would have went the BBTS route if I wasnt a collector-on-a-budget. And yes, I hardly ever have ordered online (This being only the 2nd time, the 1st I had bought something for another TFW member). And I do search the bargin bins at Walmart!!! lol. So this is kind of a big deal to me, but I understand TFSource just moved so Im being as laid back as I can, and I wouldnt hold this against them when all is said and done.

13. Easterling Capt

Ebay:
    btw I also hade my CC declined but I wrote wrong ..expiration date 02/70 ;) 

its easy to hit a number wrong.

14. Mad_Jester

Mad_Jester Wreckers

I figured. Cause that's how I am right now. For the past year it's been a bit of a struggle to have the money to collect as much as I've wanted. I'm starting to get back to where I can spend some money on some big items. Like CC Trailer and hopefully a Music Label Soundwave next. I feel ya bro.

I'm hoping that was the case with mine as well. How long from when they told you it was declined to when it was charged?

15. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    for those trying to guess when they will get theres mine just shipped
    order 866 placed Thu, 23 Oct 2008 payed through paypal

16. Easterling Capt

Ebay:
    Curt emailed me a couple of days. He said the date was wrong and I just told him the correct numbers.

17. Mad_Jester

Mad_Jester Wreckers

Wooooo Hoooooo! Curt emailed me again early this morning and said that he was able to charge my card and that my CC will ship out asap. I'm assuming that means today. I just got my Repro G1 UM launchers yesterday, so I am ready to rock!

Info: Order #895, place Oct. 24.

Curt told me that they were just way behind on CC orders, so fear not, they are coming.

18. ~Insert Name~

~Insert Name~ Constructicon

Order #710 Placed on Oct. 17th. Just shipped last night. I should recieve it tomorrow. I talked to curt, and he said he's been pretty busy. Usually they ship within 0ne to two days of payment being recieved, but they've been a little behind, (even without the CC set) So now I just wait for it to show...And wait for shadow commander set now. :) 

19. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My order # 777 was shipped yesterday, Yaaaayyy!

20. RavX

RavX Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This is good news that these are starting to move ... My order was 812 and had not shipped as of this morning but it seems like it should be soon! You guys who have not experienced TFSources packing for shipment should be thouroughly impressed at the care they take.