Cincinnati Toy Show - November 21st, 2010

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by TFFORGIJOE, Nov 15, 2010.

1. TFFORGIJOE

TFFORGIJOE Well-Known Member

Cincinnati Toy Show - November 21st, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will a show in Cincinnati on November 21st at the Cintas Center on Xavior University's campus from 8:00am to 3:00 pm. It is put on by CTS Promotions. They are the ones that also put on the Columbus toy show.

The reason for this post is one to get the word out about the show and also to tell you I am setting up at the show and will have tons of vintage ARAH Joes, G1 Transformers, and Star Wars . Some M.A.S.K. and some MOTU.

Please post or send me your vintage wants list (no modern stuff please) for the show. and I will make sure that I bring it. I have over 600 complete joes, 100 complete star wars, 75+ complete G1 transformers. In addition, I have complete vehicles and playsets. I also have 1000's of weapons, part, and acccessories to all the lines of toys. USS Flagg, Terror Drome, etc. Hardtops Gun, etc. These are majority loose, but have some in boxes.

I will not be making early sales as I am way to busy preparing this stuff for the show, but as I said I will be bringing it to the show. I do not have a list, but am working on one. There is 1000's of things to organize first.

Thanks for the read and I will see you at the show.

2. Shawnbull11189

Shawnbull11189 giant green ogre

just hoping you have either a starscream or soundwave or both if you do please tell me your asking price and if you would be willing to haggle