Fan Art: Cien or Sixteen?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Mr. Wholesome, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Mr. Wholesome

Mr. Wholesome WWOD What Would Ops Do?

Ebay:
    Ok this will be my first crack at doing TF's (and to be my first project in nearly two years also). I've done many things like comic book char's, cartoon or anime char's cars, and tattoo design. I've been debating on two basic car designs and what type of alt. mode. And deciding on what to call it.

Anyway my two choices for cas are the Cadillac Cien and the Cadillac Sixteen. Both are very good cars and both I love a lot. And for the alt. mode I'm debating on either an Alternator apperance or something more like the movie.

I'm looking for any opinions on what I should do before I begin to really create what it will look like. I have rough sketchs of both cars to kinda get a feel for them but I just can't decide. So any insight will be appreciated. Also don't expect to see anything close to the final version for a couple weeks cause I gotta work and I really want this to look professional.

2. @l3x

@l3x Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sixteen with a movie aesthetic.

3. Mr. Wholesome

Mr. Wholesome WWOD What Would Ops Do?

Ebay:
    I'm kinda wary of doing a movie version but I think i can pull it off. I'll probably end up doing the Cadillac Sixteen But I'll do the cien after a while just because it has so many sharp angles for creases in transformation.