Chromia as possible BikeTrio combined form core

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hyre, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Hyre

Hyre Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Got Chromia yesterday, fun figure, but while fiddling with her, I noticed something about her bike mode. Turn the headlights around, attach the bike stand guns backwards, and you get this:

[​IMG]

Looks a lot like a human-ish body lacking arms and legs, doesn't it? And, as you can see from the next picture, this "mode" has the slot in a fine position for combining purposes:

[​IMG]

I think that Arcee and the purple sister(Who, for lack of better information, I'll call Moonracer for now) are supposed to be giant smashing arms(Anyone who's got Arcee? Try seeing if her lower body can move like a left arm?), the angles are GOOD for that on the slots. I'm also going to, for the time being, assume that the total combined form is called Elita-1, both for her being all in one form, and for the combined form being an elite fighter(Of course, assumptions get us only so far).

So, what are your opinions on this?

2. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

To be totally honest, I hope that's not how they'll combine (if they combine). It's the motorcycle mode with Mystery Slot out and the headlights turned around, unless I'm missing something.

I'd hope Hasbro can come up with something a little more intricate. Then again, I could be wrong *shrug*

3. Hyre

Hyre Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Wouldn't be the first time that an altmode was used as a combiner piece, I'm sure. I figure it looks good as a main body, plus there's the probability that the other two will have to do more transformation to be the arms.

4. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

I s'pose. It's just a little disheartening ^_^

I would almost wonder if the 3rd bike was the main body though, considering that Chromia's tab looks like it connects to something, and even though I don't have it, I thought I heard the Arcee bike has the same kind of connector as well. I mean, wouldn't they have to connect into something to work properly?

And that's assuming that they will combine, and the 3rd bike is a new mold instead of a repaint.

5. Hyre

Hyre Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Arcee's and Chromia's combination slots are the same(And Chromia can connect with other Chromias, as I tested with a spare I picked up for a friend), so the third bike will have that same piece on her. They form a triangle, sorta, and I figured that Arcee's strange spine would make a pretty decent arm with the two wheels being a sort of mace weapon.

6. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Actually that would be practically every transformer combiner ever.

Personally, I don't have much hope for the combined form at this point. It's not looking very promising.

7. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

I suppose we won't have any sort of idea until some one gets a hold of a stolen Chinese version of cycle sister 3.

8. Eric

Eric Per sempre marciamo.

News Credits:
    Paging Vangelus to the thread...Vangelus with new stolen chinese toy...:lol 

9. freezowave

freezowave Well-Known Member

The more I see of the moto-sisters the worse and worse the designs look. They are just a real mess, and I don't think the combination will make me think any differently.

10. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

Peaugh would be my bet. He has Chromia and Arcee, and revied them.

11. Hyre

Hyre Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yeah, I'm actually hoping that he tries this setup while trying to make an arm and mace with Arcee, but I'll do it myself once I get my hands on her.

12. Jefrey8395

Jefrey8395 Mr.COG

Actually,Chromia's the right arm,"Moonracer"'s the left,And arcee is the wheel.

13. Hyre

Hyre Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I...just can't see that working, toy wise. Arcee's wheel isn't centerable, if Peaugh's review is any indication, so the figure would be HEAVILY unbalanced. Where are you getting your info?

14. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    the face looks like bumblebees mask

15. Jefrey8395

Jefrey8395 Mr.COG

Look at the pics of the combined Bike pics Then you'll see what i mean.

EDIT
    Here is the pic.

Attached Files:

16. Hyre

Hyre Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Actually, I think that's someone's recolor of a picture of the purple bike from the preview comic.

17. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

I dont think that pic is an actual representation of the combined mode. Looks just like acolored pic of one of the bikes by itself.

18. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    That misleading photo REALLY needs to somehow get erased from the internetz. It's not real. It's a photoshop recolor of just one of the sisters.