christoferhai

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Draven, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Wanted to buy a Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass box set from me; offered to pay in installments because he couldn't afford to pay in one go. I used the money he sent me to pay for my flight to this year's Botcon.
    Paid off just under half of the money, then told me that he'd paid for 5 things on eBay (not that he could afford to pay me, of course!) and something had gone wrong, and he needed to cancel the deal and wanted his money back so he could sort it out.
    I had to refund his money and sell off part of my recording studio to cover the debt he left me with.
    christoferhai is easily the worst person I have EVER dealt with. DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. ABSOLUTE DEADBEAT TIMEWASTER.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  2. turbovf1s

turbovf1s Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    sounds like a nigerian scam but with transformers instead of cars and housing....

3. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    I know a few sellers have had problems with him on eBay too Draven. You're not alone, I know that doesn't help mind.

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I suppose I should count myself lucky; a matter of days before he stiffed me he asked me if I could send him some of the figures, as
    This coming from the guy with 12 posts since 2003, to the guy with nearly 20,000 posts since 2002.
    Cheeky bastard.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  5. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    I've a few of our customers moaning about this guy, they bought premium ironhides from ebay and none of them turned up, he has also become ''unregistered'' with ebay and is apparently offering to refund everyones money via cheque which seems very suspicious.

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Sounds to me like he's quite the little scammer.

7. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Actually thinking about it, I sold him something on eBay and had to wait 2 months before he paid... the money order kept getting "lost in the mail"... 2 or 3 times no less. Did a non paying bidder and what do you know, the MO arrived a day or two later.