Christmas sale! TFs, Joes, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, etc.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by karamazov80, Nov 22, 2007.

1. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

Hello everyone. I have been spending too much money on gifts, so I need to sell some of my own stuff. All prices quoted are for USPS parcel post in the lower 48 U.S. states. It will cost more if you want Priority shipping or if you live somewhere else. Tracking/Delivery Confirmation included. I will not break up lots unless I get an exceptional offer.
    Alternators Rodimus: Unopened, box is in excellent condition--$53 shipped--sold
    Pepsi Prime: Unopened, box is in good condition (minor dents on the edges here and there): $35 shipped--sold

Custom Cliffjumper Alternator: Painted with Red Krylon Fusion, and includes Reprolabel license plate and Autobot sticker on hood. Includes gun pictured as well as Ricochet's instructions, and will ship in Ricochet's box as shown--$40 shipped--on hold for fabexmax
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Classics lot: Includes Classics Ultra Magnus (missing his big gun, but I will include it with package or send it later for free if I find it), Cliffjumper, and Megatron. All only displayed and transformed a couple of times--$35 shipped--all except Cliffjumper on hold for fabexmax
    [​IMG]

20th Anniversary/Masterpiece Prime's small smokestacks (see in above picture on the left): Need an extra pair for any reason?--$6 shipped

Headless Ricochet Alternator + Skids Alt head + Transformers Energon DVD lot--$20 shipped:--all except the DVD on hold for fabexmax

-Ricochet body (note: there is no head!!), minus gun and magnet/bar thing that goes underneath. Apart from a rub mark on the top, is in excellent condition. Great for kitbashing.
    -Alternators Skids head with screw (to replace the one missing from Ricochet)
    -Energon DVD with episodes: Crash Course, Omega Supreme, Heroic Battle, and the Power of Unicron
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25th GI Joe lot: Storm Shadow V2, Storm Shadow from the Cobra Legions box set, and Serpentor--all loose and complete--$16 shipped--Serpentor on hold for fabexmax
    [​IMG]

Microman Batman/Batgirl--$13 shipped: note: this was opened, figures were examined, and then they were put back into the packaging as they were originally found. All accessories, hands, etc. included--sold

Radioshack Radar Detector, "X/K/Ka Superwide"--$16 shipped. Used once if at all (for testing, can't remember, bought it years ago). However, missing the windshield mounting suction cup as I gave it away.
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=141378&highlight=karamazov80
    http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=3487
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=50788
    http://www.hisstank.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1962
    eBay username: srobi1 (over 150 independent, positive transactions)

2. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pm sent

3. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

bump

4. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pm re-sent

5. valiant_knight