Christmas GIVING List

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Matty, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    There's been a few threads about what is all on our Christmas lists this year, but let's discuss what Transformers you're going to give as gifts.

My daughter is too young (even though she always grabs ROTF Voyager Megatron) and I know she's going to be a princess anyways, so she won't be getting any TF toys this year. My nephew on the other hand is going to get War for Cybertron Bumblebee and Optimus Prime. He's a young buck just learning there's more to Transformers than the movie franchise :lol 

He's the only family member that'll get Transformers, but I also wanna give away tome TF toys to Toys for Tots and other organizations.

What about you guys?

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Thew, of Thew's Awesome Transformers Reviews fame, is getting a Botcon 2010 Cindersaur.

My friend Becca is getting PCC Icepick, TFA Rodimus, TFA activator Grimlock, TFA activator Megatron, and TFA activator Bulkhead.

3. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's not really a Christmas gift (this will be much nicer), but my girlfriend has wanted the core Animated Autobot cast for awhile, and I just found the last one (Ratchet) at deep discount on HTS.

Also I got my best friend MP Grimlock for his birthday. I have a few friends who like TFs but I don't know how many other Xmas gifts I'll give out. I gave two Sideswipes to Orange Santa (UT's equivalent of TforT) last year and may do something along those lines this year.

4. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm gonna get my wife generations blurr, cause she loves the color and the car.

The free ones I got from the hasbro promotion, I kept 2, and am giving 4 to toys for tots.

5. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't keep track of exactly which figures but, between RotF stuff I purchased on clearance over the summer and Hasbro's Double Your Action Giveaway, I've donated approximately 45 TFs to Toys for Tots this year; approximately 35 Deluxes, 8 Scouts and a couple of Voyagers. Hopefully they all make it to good homes.

6. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

I'm giving a friend a RTS Jazz, RTS Tracks, Dirge, and a Henkei KO Thundercracker.

7. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Whatever Legends are on Wal-Marts shelves to two friends of mine.

NAH, I keed. Scouts for them.

8. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    None of my friends/family collect, so I don't buy for them. Going through some of my "extras" right now in addition to the Double Your Action figs to give to Toys For Tots. Just grabbed an Elite Guard Bumblebee, and whatever Starwars figure was $1 at HTS to give to TFTs as well (First Starwars figure I have ever bought in my life).

9. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    my little bro is getting generations soundwave from me. tfa ironhide from my parents and pcc rallybots from my grandparents. I don't know what to get for myself. i am thinking of a wst or a beast wars figure.

10. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Nothing.....sicne the tfs are Expensive here i can only afford stuff for me

11. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Nothing, unfortunately. All of my friends love the look of transformers, but they're "too cool" for the toys...
    More for me! :p 

12. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Most of my KOs and a couple of unwanted figures are going to charity this Christmas. No-one I know would want them as presents.

13. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

Thanks to Target clearances and the Hasbro giveaway, I have a ton of figures to donate to Toys for Tots.

For my oldest nephew, I purchased the RPM's Devastator track and a bunch of RPM's to go with it. For my youngest nephew I bought some walkie-talkies that are shaped like Bumblebee and Megatron's heads.

14. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    getting my brother a disney label buzz lightyear i think

15. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    Nobody to buy TFs for (a younger cousin of mine used to be into them, but is more into Legos now :p ).

16. ectoneon

ectoneon Well-Known Member

I didn't buy any actual transformers for gifts. But I did get a bunch of random stuff for the toys for tots bin.