Chosen's Want List

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Chosen, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Stuff I want, blah blah blah... listed in order of priority. I'd rather trade for these items, as I don't have the cash to outright buy like I previously did. Aside from Transmutate parts, all figures must be loose complete and include instructions unless otherwise stated. Don't make me have to put that into a ridiculously enormous font!

WANT LIST OVERHAUL 10/7/2007: Reflective of new TF priorities and interests.

01. Cruellock AND Doom-Lock - I don't care if they're MIB, MISB, or loose, as long as they're complete and with instructions. I also want both of these in one shot so I don't have to search for one or the other!

02. BWX Megatron w/Cyb Key - MIB or MISB preferred.

03. Transmutate Parts
    Cheetor - Upper Torso
    Predacon Tarantulus - Left Leg

04. Movie Ironhide

05. Movie Bumblebee 2008

06. Superlink Energon Sword Night Phantom Edition - complete with Energon chip.

07. Robovision Optimus Prime

08. Leader Class Brawl - not yet released.

...and extra BW Scarems for potential customizing practice and army building. Very, incredibly low-priority, and will usually not purchase or trade for any unless included as part of another transaction.

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Non-Transformers Wants

NOTE: Most items listed here link to ClubTokyo, a Godzilla/daikaiju reference site for toys akin to TFU.info, only pages are updated more often even if the frontpage isn't! :p  However, ClubTokyo also dislikes hotlinking as much as TFU does. If any link does not work, copy and paste into browser to view the page!

Marmit Monster Heaven Gigan - I don't expect to find these from here, just listed for sake of completeness. I already own the standard green version, and an unpainted light green, but would like these variants:
    Yellow Gallery Version
    Light Blue Superfest Exclusive

Bandai Ultra Monster/Daikaijyu Series
    I need ALL figures currently available from this new toyline. Biggest priorities are Baltan Seijin, Red King, and the black King Joe from Ultraman Festival 2007!

3. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey I have a transmutate left leg that you are more than welcome to.

4. DeeJay

DeeJay Bluestreak Brony

News Credits:
    Have a Family Dollar store near you? There are at least 6 within driving distance of me. Holler if you don't; I saw 2 doomlocks recently.

yay Uncle!

5. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

I have an Energon Cruellock MOSC and a loose Break. LMK, if interested

6. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Kupp - I'd rather get that Transmutate part by simply getting Tarantulus outright; it's the chest from Cheetor that I'd really want. Still, if the price is right... I'll try sending you a PM.

DeeJay - I've seen Doom-Lock in my Family Dollar before, no Cruellocks last I checked. They're one of those figures I'd like to see if I can trade for first, before I attempt to buy. However, if you can get a Universe-packed Cruellock and Doom-Lock at the same time... we definitely ought to talk. :) 

Octane - Break is a figure I really want MIB or MISB, sorry!

7. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The Transmutate leg has no value to me, I won't complete him, because I only bought Tarantulas and Waspinator, I don't want the others. Heck I am probally using the transmutate head for some bits for a 40k vehicle. What I am saying is you can have the leg, someone might as well get a use out of it.

8. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    I have a boxed sealed Alt Swerve.
    PM if interested
    MegaMus

9. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Heh, $100 for Swerve is just a teensy bit out of my budget... but thanks megamus, I'll remember to keep an eye out for your thread more often. Just barely missed out on your video Razorclaw! :( 

Giving the list a healthy BUMP to the top. I got an Energon Cruellock in a trade that is more than acceptable, but he's lacking instructions. Because I really want him complete, he's been bumped to the top of the list as my highest priority. If you got the right paper, I'll give you some green paper in return. ;) 

10. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Need that yellow Cybertron Scrapmetal? I have 3 MOSC that are just collecting dust...

11. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

I've neglected this list for a while, so it's now been updated to reflect some changes.

Two of the Transmutate parts are on their way, as is a yellow Scrapmetal, so I've removed the latter. Classics Grimlock added to list.

12. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

BUMP

List updated, but it still needs some tweaking. I'm not planning on buying too many TFs for a while, so trades are good. In particular, I really don't want to have to buy a 10th Cheetor just for that Transmutate chest!

13. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Who you gonna call? BUMPbusters!

...yeah, I'm scraping the barrel for good ideas at this point. I'll work on the Godzilla want list later, but the TF list is mostly up-to-date. Have at thee!