Chojin Dreams

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Dremare, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Right.... I'm pretty new to this, but I swear, once I actually try to take pictures I will make a great funnie/comic/whatever you call......

But for now, bios!!!
    (Note: I will add pictures to the bios as soon as I take pictures...)

Dremare
    Colors: Mostly silver on black with a silver torso
    Weapons: Twilight Spear, DenHikari Ken, Twilight Chains
    Toy: Custom Bionicle
    Personality: Hard to tell, as he has multiple ones
    Bio: The main male character of the story, he tends to think about his life & what he has gone through. His mind is his diary to him, being able to think back to an event that has happened a long time ago, even when no one else remembers it. He even remembers what happens during his personality changes & is aware of them. He has many personalities, though we'll only see 3 or 4 of them....
    Motto: "Don't forget the most important events in your life."

Howling
    Colors: Black, green, white, & a flesh color
    Weapons: Tonfas, Cannon
    Toy: Busou Shinki
    Personality: Serious but kind & caring
    Bio: The main female character, she often tends to look after the smaller & mentally younger toys in the Room. She always looks to Dremare for answers when she can't do answer it herself. She always is seen near a window, looking out at the Outside World, hoping to venture it when she can.
    Motto: "Always look for the future."

The Owner/Drem
    Colors: Black, yellow, gray, silver, & red
    Weapons: Beam pistol, two metal swords with a beam side, two wing mounted beam cannons
    Toy: Gundam SEED C.E. 73 Stargazer
    Personality: Has four personalities, with no one to tell who's the real him
    Bio: The owner of the Room, he seems to have no real social life. He sits around all day, thinking of things to do, & usually just goes on the computer & visits a forum called TFW2005, & is known as Dremare. To avoid confusion between him & Dremare, his is usually called either the Owner or Drem. He can take control over any toy as his avatar, but he usually uses a Gundam called Strike Noir. We will see 3 other personalities, but only time will tell.
    Motto: "Never forget the fallen & the wounded."

Dramage
    Colors: Black with silver, red, & gray pieces
    Weapons: Shadow Slicer spear, Hand-held Gatling Cannon
    Toy: Custom Bionicle
    Personality: Crazy, not insane, but close enough
    Bio: The older brother of Dremare, he has been insane for many years. He has been responsible for many incidents in the Room, & is very proud of it. He constantly attacks the occupants of the Room, with Dremare to stop him. He hides in the Garage, the resting place of all the dead toys.

More to come, as I am tired.

Edit: Opps, misspelled stop as "stiop". Aw, well, fixed it!
    Another Edit: Gahhh.... Found another spelling error in my bio, but I fixed it.

2. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    I hope Tomiku really likes you, because they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Tomiku is schizoid, you somehow immediately become schizoid. Tomiku posts a thread with just bios at first, and what do ya know, here you are doing the same thing. Just something I'm sure we all noticed.

The bios read well, I just hope the comic is good too.

3. Deviant Anomaly

Deviant Anomaly Obsotted Fangirl

In Dremare's defense, he wrote these bios for a story previously posted in the Fanfic section. Appears he's now going to change formats to a photo comic.

That's all the more I'll say on the matter though. Don't want to get caught in the middle. :) 

4. Tomiku

Tomiku black repaint fetishist

I really don't know how to take that. And I'm not schizoid. It's complicated... No idea with Dremare, though. And yes, I do like Dremare. Good friend. :D 

Well Drem, glad to see you've finally got your funnies up and running! Make sure to try to slip a Transformer in the cast somewhere so the topic'll stay in this forum. Looking forward to the debut!

And just a tip from someone who's been down that road: don't make The Owner a god-like figure who can have his every whim fulfilled with a wave of his hand. Story gets quite boring whenever a problem crops up and you can just *poof* it away.

5. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

I know, & I will. It's just that I have no recent Transformer purchases, & the Movie Transformers toys in Humble isn't what I really want. So I just have to use my Energon, Alternators, & Cybertron Transformers in my comic. & I will not make the Owner a god-like figure, that's for those who use sprite comics to make stories.

& also, I need to learn Photoshop, as I am really, really, really new to this. & to Chaos Incarnate, I have no idea what a schizoid is.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    In the Movie line atleast get Prenium Prime,barricade, Bumblebee, Jazz and Prenium Megatron atleast.

Welcome to the club.

7. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Ugh, you all may have noticed that I haven't made a comic yet, but there is one in planning. It's just that I need my own camera card to make them. But it will be awesome.

8. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

News Credits:
    Got comic?

9. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Not yet DilaZirk. Not yet...

10. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Well, no success at getting a camera card. But I will get one, eventually. But please visit my fanfic Chojin Acceleration: Nights. Note that it isn't funny but very serious. It'll depict the characters in a different matter from the photocomic's way. But I will hopefully get a camera card soon for the funniness to start.

11. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Good news, sometime this month hopefully I can get a used camera card. All I hope is that I can find a good tripod.

12. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Well, no camera or tripod for me for a while. Need money for it, and I don't have enough for it. But I'll repost some heavily changed bios, soon. Right now I'm going to be working on the story that would be Chojin Dreams now in my fanfic section.

13. Polenicus

Polenicus Warring At Play

Ebay:
    Actually, I can't help with the camera, but when you DO get a tripod, there is a cheap route to go.

There are 'mini' tripods, which elevate the camera to about eye level on an Alternator. I got mine for $1 at the dollar store, so they're VERY affordable. Not very adjustable, but it can be angled up and down and locked in position, and is a huge bargain for the price. I Strongly urge anyone doing comics, even if they already HAVE a tripod, to get one of these.

14. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Sounds like the size of a Gorillapod. Though it probably doesn't do as much stuff. Gorillapods are probably the best tripod you can buy. Seriously, I was snapping photos the other day with my camera securely attached to the stair banister.

15. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Ummmm..... That sounds pretty hard to do and dangerous, because the knots may not be secured and the camera may fall. That's why I need a tripod and my own camera or camera card.

16. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon R to the D to the D yo.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    These things are very secured, rubber everywhere to help grip. http://www.joby.com/

17. Tomiku

Tomiku black repaint fetishist

I got mine for... $15, I think, at Wal*Mart. Camera's about eye-level with a Masterpiece, but it has telescoping legs and can get nearly 5 feet tall, and everywhere in-between. That's why the comics currently take place on my desk, I have the tripod extended and set up on the floor. In fact, there's a picture of it in one of my one-shots, I put Spyshot 6 on it and just held the real camera.

18. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Good news, my parents have bought a small Gorillapod-like tripod, so expect some comics soon.

19. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

The comics will be coming soon, as soon as my dad gets off the laptop and I can upload the edited pictures in Photobucket.

20. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

Here it is. The first comic ever here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's pretty terrible. The fourth panel the speech bubbles started to begin at the bottom. Drem's speech bubble changed color to avoid confusion with Dremare's. Drem wished that he could do something without fighting. It's that bad to me. Expect the second comic tomorrow, but no third comic. I'm going to the Caribbean on Thursday, and I need a break after the second comic.

Edit: I forgot to say this is on Paint. Don't have Photoshop.