CHMS Ramjet available :)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G60Force, Jun 21, 2011.

1. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
  2. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Autobot Strategist

The only thing about this that sucks for me is that I'd basically be getting it for the wings, so I can make a Fi-Tor custom. Definitely not worth the cash for it. Now those two Diaclone Classics? THOSE tempt me.

3. jtscribe

jtscribe Well-Known Member

Anybody have one of these yet? Looking for QC feedback before I buy one.

4. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

I hope they do a Sandstorm version of that mold. Come on CHMS, you know you want to do it (at least I want you to).

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I noticed Ramjet awhile ago...I don't need one but I hope CHMS cranks out a few random Conehead repaints. I'd be all over those.

I don't have this particular release, but CHMS has some good quality. I have 10 of their Seeker releases and outside of the Chromed ones they aren't too fragile and have nice joints. The faces are a little less defined than official releases of the molds (again, Ramjet may be different on that account), and paint is applied a little sloppy. But unless you pick them up and scrutinize them really closely you wouldn't know they weren't an official release.

6. Alejandro27

Alejandro27 Well-Known Member

Is CHMS the name of the knock off company that makes these?

7. Billzilla

Billzilla Skeptic

News Credits:
    I have one and, like other CHMS Seekers, they're quite solid. Everything pegs in well, joints are nice and tight, chrome looks nice. Only things I've noticed are the weapons are molded a bit differently than my other seekers (even my KO Skywarp, also from CHMS), but they look fine and are functional. Also the neck doesn't have as much range of motion as legitimate seekers, but it's barely noticable.

Yes, they're primarily known for their seekers. They have a huge line of them- the regular seekers, coneheads, rainmakers, sunstorm, purple clone, gold chromed, silver chromed, black and gold starscream, ghost variants, etc. Generally really good quality. Practically indistinguishable from the genuine article, and usually for between 20 and 30 bucks shipped. They have a few other products, too. Various colors of Animated Arcee, Classics Sideswipe and Classics Rodimus are either out or announced.