CHMS model kits

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Terradives, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Terradives

Terradives Well-Known Member

I got my sunstreaker/sideswipe and powerglide CHMS model kits. I have to say these are fun to put together and hasbro is definitely missing a market with theses. The extra heads and hands make these sets. The choice of colors? Do whatever you want with them!... I am assembling a clampdown, deep cover, punch, and wildrider. These are just wonderful toys and I love putting the models together. Could the screws and pins come with an instruction set? Sure. And one of my sets did come with a small ring that did not completely form in the molding stage, but man these things kick ass hands down. Hasbro should pick four molds a year or so, and offer them in 6-8 colors. Put them in model stores or on the club site. I have big love for these things. I wish Hasbro would do this. They are missing out. A great example would be Windcharger. Offer him in red blue white black and maybe silver, green, purple, and yellow sell them in kit form for 10-15 bucks??? MAN!!!

2. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    where did you get the kits?
    and any pics of yours?

3. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
  4. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    damn id really love a black one

5. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is where I think hastak really screws up and misses the boat. They already have a market test in Gundam models. They need to get on the boat with this.

6. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

Damn, had I known about these, I would've loved to have gotten a couple.

Seeing as how Takara has already done the DMK model kits and are experienced with model kits in general (I think it was their Zoids line up) it wouldn't be that much of a stretch for them to produce model kits of existing toys (Yamato alreay did this with their Macross line).
    Hell, I just enjoy model kits in general and I definitely won't mind getting a couple of those CHMS kits (and hopefully some from Has/Tak *wishful thinking*).

7. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Buy a CHMS Scamper and use that as custom fodder.