CHMS Chrome Seekers - Black, Gold, and Silver Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by daelite20, Feb 26, 2011.

1. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    heres a pictorial review of CHMS Chrome Seekers
    Black Chrome, Gold Chrome, Silver Chrome

Enjoy!!

Gold Chrome
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Chrome
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Silver Chrome
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jigga

Jigga Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got mine in the mail, these figures are cool but not worth the money. $49 is a bit much for these chrome figure. I found the quality below the other CHMS releases. These figure were not design for chroming hence the joints got too tight and the maker didn't take the chroming process in consideration. Everything was hard to and transform. But the actual chroming was done very well but the extra thickness was not taken into consideration when making these toys.

3. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, I have to agree. Although I'm glad I watched a video review on the KOToys website before I bought my set. The video review practically warned that the joints would be stiff/tight. Basically that means to me that these particular seekers (like the all clear ones) are only meant to be display pieces and not to be played with. Ah well.....I guess having that as some sorta eye candy is ok.

4. Composite Ghost

Composite Ghost Motorized Transformer

News Credits:
    I just took a look at my black death chrome seeker after having it on a shelf for months. The chrome is starting to turn green. And this was the only CHMS seeker I bought that didn't have any issues! Now it's worse than the rest. Can't fix chrome with superglue or reprolabels.

5. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I got a silver chrome seeker in a lot with some other stuff - the connector from the head to the nosecone snapped off, the wings are super floppy, and the chrome flakes easily. He'll have a case of cosmic rust sooner or later. I cannibalized the parts for customs.