Chinese Kabaya model kit restock; new lower prices-- Allso, big status update inside

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Might Gaine, May 19, 2006.

1. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    http://stores.ebay.com/Black-Gaines-Toy-Store

I've restocked a few items including High Brow, Brainstorm, Quickswitch, Metroplex, Trypticon, and a couple more. I've lowered the prices a bit on a lot of the model kits, too.

People are probably wondering what happened to the Fort Max, Scorpinok and Sixshot kits; well, the company in China stopped making all of the model kits and, these 3, being the most popular ones, sold out the quickest. So I may have a couple more in the future, but they'll probably be going for about $20 each. Expensive, I know, but they've become impossible to find in China now. If I can't get that much for them, I'd rather just hang onto them for my own collection.

Similarly, I only have a couple Optimus Primes, Sideswipes, Starscream, and Soundwaves left and, because the company stopped making them, I'm not getting any more. Because they're not as popular as Fort Max et. al., I haven't increased the prices, but they probably won't last long, so get them while you can.

Luckilly, I was able to get a pretty large amount of all the other model kits (50 to 70 of each, I believe) to last me a while. And as I said before, I lowered some of the prices to help move them.

Lastly, I'm getting some more WSTF-size kits in (the single-color ones that are very, very, very small) and restocks of Liokaiser and Deathsaurus soon, so watch for those in the next couple weeks.

Thanks!!