Chinese G1 Season 1-4 Episodes + Movie 25 disc box set

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sonscreen, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

Sep 15, 2004
    Paypal and USPS Postal money orders are OK but I ship only when payment is received. I normally ship the day after payment is made or if trading on a agreed upon date.

I use USPS priority service w/ delivery confirmation and for most items will start at $4.55. If my estimate is more than the actual shipping, I will send you a rebate via Paypal.
    I can only ship within the US. The extra postage to other countries would defeat the purpose of this sale.

Ask questions if something is unclear. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Hi up for grabs is a Chinese box set of the Transformers G1 cartoon episodes from Season 1-4 and Transformers the Movie. You will need a multi-region DVD player or software to view these discs.

The menus are in Chinese and the language is either the original English dub or Chinese. There are no English subtitles, only Chinese. There are no “extras” on this set as far as I can tell. Another thing I noticed is that some of the episodes don’t seem to be in order. Other than that the video and audio transfers are high quality.
    The auction includes:
    The 25 DVDs and the sleeves which are in good shape
    The exterior wooden box
    The interior plastic box
    A poster
    A Chinese to English translation sheet for some of the menus.

$20 + shipping