China Ebay Seller Check

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. PTS

PTS New Member

I got a feeling yanna998 has gone rogue. Look at the last feedback. I made a purchase over two weeks ago and the tracking number is still not valid.

• Like Like x 1
  2. iphdtd

iphdtd The Wolfman's Brother

I'm in the same boat. Item marked shipped on the 4th but it's still coming up as not valid.

Emailed yanna several times but no response. Thinking about calling PayPal sooner than later.

3. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let me know if you do, and keep me updated on your item as my item is a few weeks behind yours and I'd like to know an estimate before I start to file anything.

4. astrotrain1975

astrotrain1975 Jettison some weight.

No problem.

5. rumble81

rumble81 Minion

I'd file a claim if its been 2 weeks with no progress.

6. astrotrain1975

It's difficult to judge because I've had shipments take anywhere between 2 and 5 weeks from China.

7. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Part of it is the length of time, part of it is the seller. I've waited longer than three weeks for baba's numbers to update, but I knew that if I asked they would respond. I'm more concerned about the fact that a seller doesn't respond to inquiries or to feedback.

8. rumble81

rumble81 Minion

agreed on the longer wait times, but the tracking number update usually doesn't last longer than 5 days, not from my previous successful purchases at least.
    I'll see when my order from baba has any movement. i got the shipping notification yasterday morning, which would have been Sunday evening in China time.

9. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm starting to wonder about this seller xinzhong.zhiyouni . I had a pleasant transaction with him in April for KFC SG Transistor and tapes crew. However I've noticed his pricing have gotten low on quite a few other things yet no negative reviews are piling up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ARTIMUS ONE

ARTIMUS ONE Investigations Dept.

I just posted regarding him earlier. I ordered a Badcube Sunsurge from him. I've gotten a tracking number but I'm just waiting for it to go into the system. Read above post, I was told he's pretty good...these orders are from overseas so I'm willing to wait it out.

11. Roccoajr

Roccoajr Well-Known Member

I am currently waiting on 2 packages from Yanna998 and hxli7777_5.

The one from Yanna998 has been at the sorting center for over 12 days now...i am calling the USPS to ask about the package then immediately contacting Paypal after.

The package from hxli7777_5 is supposedly arriving today or tomorrow. Im hoping for the best. :( 

12. Huktonfonix

Huktonfonix Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gnarliehog

Gnarliehog Well-Known Member

I'm happy to report that I received my FT Grinder from xinzhong.zhiyouni today. It actually arrived Friday, but I had my mail on hold. I ordered during the $15 off sale on March 24th-- I was was convinced it was a scam there for a while-- price was $145 so a little too good to be true, immediate positive feedback, and tracking that didn't update for nearly 3 weeks. I sent him several stern messages and actually demanded a refund at one point, so I guess I'll eat my hat on that one.

I'm still extremely suspicious of that premium Stomp figure he has listed, but for my order at least he was legit.

Also, forgot to mention that he actually offered to refund, then said I could pay when the item arrived-- so, there's that. I didn't take him up on it at the time because by that point the tracking was showing movement.

• Like Like x 3
  14. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I guess there's hope.....even though it required you getting stern.

15. astrotrain1975

Great to hear. I ordered Sever from him on the same day as you. Hopefully it will show up soon. There is no way that Stomp is legit. Perhaps he's going rogue in stages.

16. Roccoajr

Roccoajr Well-Known Member

Filed a claim against yanna998. Hopefully I get it, maybe he will respond... who knows. Either way I'm getting my money back. I told them I messaged him a few times with no response and this is happening to multiple people in the forum and groups I follow... they instantly just escalated the claim.

Just be safe. Act fast. If it comes then drop the claim, but save yourself from a nasty fall.

Waiting for hxli7777_4 package tomorrow before I call back.

FYI - USPS customer service is a waste of time

17. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, nothing negative yet so I'm not going to jump the gun and wait until there is something to be suspicious of.

Awesome, that is great news I'll wait and see how things go.

Well it sounded like he didn't need to be stern as it was on the way it's just the tracking that was not updating as it should.

I don't follow the FT pricing but the Giga Slag I bought was about $35 cheaper than the U.S. stores. Has a seller ever gone rogue in stages? Seems like that should be an all or nothing thing.

18. Sup3hobo

Sup3hobo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll see if the Stomp X is legitimate or not. If all goes well, I should have it in hand sometime later this week.

19. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Just received Aegis today from bababobo00712 in near record time....just 9 days. It usually takes me 14 days to receive something from him.

• Like Like x 2
  20. astrotrain1975

It's been hit or miss for me with him. My sovereign took 2 weeks. My Lupus took a little over a month.